Bissell Featherweight Vacuum 3106A review:
This lightweight corded stick vacuum is good for quick cleaning, it works best on hardwood floors and other hard floors. Though Bissell says this vac can be used to clean carpet, don’t expect it will work well on carpets or rugs. It is able to pick up kitty litter, debris, dust bunnies, dog and cat food. It also can convert from a stick to a hand vac to get into crevices and tight areas.
Here are the goods and bads of Bissell Featherweight Vacuum:
- It is lightweight.
- Suction is fine, better than battery powered stick vac.
- Compact, easy to store.
- It is quiter than a full size vacuum.
- Can be converted into a hand held vacuum with a crevice tool, good for vacuuming small areas and cars.
- Does well on hard floors.
- Pick up kitty litter, dog & cat food, dirt easily.
- Price is very reasonable affordable.
- Easy to empty.
- Fiter is washable.
- Can gets under furniture.
- You need to use your hands to clean the filter after each use.
- Not works well on area rugs and carpets because there is no rotating brush.
- Doesn’t do well cleaning edges with the floor attachment.
- The cord is a liite short.
|Surface Type:||Bare Floors|
|Power Rating:||1.2 amps|
|Cord Length:||16 Feet|
|Bissell 3106A Price:||Price is about $25|
|Filter:||Washable cloth filter|
|Tools:||Comes with a crevice tool for tight areas.|
|Dimensions:||9.25 x 4.25 x 44.5 inches|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Bissell 3106A Manual Download:||User Guide|