BISSELL PowerEdge Pet hard floor 81L2T is a bagless stick vacuum which is designed specifically to remove pet hair, debirs, and dirt off hard floors, such as laminate, hardwood, and tile floors. It also works OK on small low pile area rugs. Its swivel head and V shape edge cleaning path help clean around furniture legs. If you need a vacuum that is good on hard floors, then this is one to consider; but if you need one to use on carpets. then this one is not for you.
Pros of BISSELL 81L2T:
- Very easy assembly, no tools are required. Just slide upper handle and foot onto the body of the vacuum and lock into place.
- Has great suction.
- Does a good job picking up dog & cat hair, kitty litter from hard floors without scratching the floors.
- A vacuum that is safe for hardwood floors.
- Has quick release cord wrap.
- Stands up well, does not fall over.
- Easy to do edge cleaning and vacuum around furniture legs.
- Easy to dump the dirt bin.
- Easy to maneuver.
Cons of BISSELL 81L2T:
- Cannot get into tight areas.
- Not good for carpet cleaning.
- Cheap looking.
- Cord is only 20-foot long, could be a bit longer.
- A little loud.
|Surface Type:||Hard Floors|
|Price:||BISSELL 81L2T Price is $49.99 at bissell.com (June 15, 2011)|
|Cord Length:||20 Feet|
|Power Rating:||5 amps|
|Auto Cord Rewind:||No|
|Filter:||Pleated Circular Filter|
|Dimensions:||10.6 x 11.3 x 43.3 inches|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|BISSELL 81L2T Manual:||User’s Guide|