The Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac PHV1810 is battery driven and so portable, you can use it to clean your car interior or for quick pickups at home or use it to clean your computers, it receives about 800 customer reviews and is rated 4 out 5 stars at Amazon.com when we write this post.
Below is some major things you might want to know about this B&D PHV1810 hand vacuum before purchasing:
- Its nozzle can pivots.
- It use nickel cadmium battery but not lithium ion battery.
- It takes at least 24 hours to recharge. Based on customer reviews, its running time usually is less than 15 minutes.
- PHV1810 does not come with a charger base, but a charger with cord to plug in the back of hand vac.
To learn more, you can read pros, cons and specs of this PHV1810 below:
Pros of Black & Decker PHV1810:
- The pivot nozzle folds up well for compact storage,
- Battery life is average, lasts about 5 – 15 minutes.
- Design is cool.
- Filters are reusable and washable.
- Suction is average.
Cons of PHV1810:
- The dust container door is on the side, this makes it weird to empty.
- No wall mount charging base.
- Exhaust air blows towords the bottom, can blow messes around while cleaning tight areas.
- It is not as powerful as the previous model.
- It uses nickel cadmium battery.
- Takes at least 24 hours to charge, but only lasts about 10 minutes.
- Debris might come out from the nozzle when you fold it up, so you have to empty it before folding up.
|Price:||MSRP is $122 at http://blackanddecker.com on 2013-05-09|
|Power Source:||Cordless, powered by nickel-cadmium battery|
|Dirt Cup Capacity:||16.9 oz.|
|Air Watts:||35 Airwatts|
|PHV1810 Replacement Filters:||PVF110|
|Tools:||On-board brush and crevice tool|
|Warranty:||2 Years Limited Warranty|
|Other details:||Re-usable and washable dust cup and filters; translucent dirt container; pivoting nozzle|
|Black & Decker PHV1810 Manual:||Download, if the link is not working, you can visit blackanddecker.com to search it.|