This corded Dirt Devil Ultra Power Handheld Vacuum comes with beater bar and bag that are not commonly seen on a standard hand vacuum cleaner. It is helpful for cleaning carpet stairs, removing dog and cat hair from upholstered furniture. Read Dirt Devil M08230RED review below if you are interested in buying one.
Pros of Dirt Devil M08230RED:
- No assembly required.
- Comes with motorized brushroll.
- Powerful brush, good for carpeted stair cleaning.
- Has low and high speed.
- Bags are easy to change.
- Works well picking up pet hair from upholstery.
- Replacement parts are easy to find.
Cons of M08230RED:
- It is loud, especially when it is on the high speed. And you have to switch to high speed to use the attachments,, or it won’t provide enough suction. So, it is pretty loud to use the tools.
- Suction is and weak while using hose.
- It is big as a hand vac, vacuum itself is too big to get into tight areas.
- Belt easily falls off.
- Not good for thick carpets.
- Suction is in the middle, it does not pick up things on the edge.
|Price:||Vacuum under $50, priced at $49.99 at http://dirtdevil.com (on March 14, 2013)|
|Cord Length:||16 Feet|
|Motor Amps:||4 amps|
|Bagged or Bagless:||Bagged|
|M08230RED Bag Type:||Can use the Dirt Devil Type G Bags part no. 3010348001 (Buy at Amazon)|
|M08230RED Filter:||Can use the Dirt Devil Style 1 Belt part no. 3157260001, Buy at Amazon|
|Tools:||Crevice tool, Stretch hose|
|Hose Length:||2 feet|
|Nozzle Width:||6.375 Inches|
|Warranty:||3-year limited warranty|
|Dirt Devil M08230RED Manual:||Download, if the link is not working, you can visit http://dirtdevil.com to search and download it. It is a PDF file, you can open it using a PDF reader.|