This Dirt Devil EZ Lite Canister SD40010 is a 12 amp canister vacuum with retractable power cord mechanism. To learn more, you can read the SD40010 review below that includes the pros, cons, and specifications.
Pros of Dirt Devil SD40010:
- Works on hard floors.
- The retractable cord is a plus.
- It is lightweight to carry around.
- Has adjustable speed control to regulate suction power.
- Rolls smoothly on hard floors.
- Can use your foot to turn it on/off, no bending down required.
- It does get clogged, especially when there is long human and pet hair to pick up, and suction is affected. It requires frequent clean up. You have to take some effort to use your fingers or tools to pull out the messes that cause the blockage.
- Like most vac with cord rewind, its cord is short.
- The clog indicator light does not work.
- The position of the handle makes it inconvenient to get out of closet. When you store it upright, its handle is on the bottom,
you have to pick it up by its hose.
Cons of Dirt Devil SD40010:
|Color:||Red and Black|
|Price:||Vacuum under $125, priced at $109.99 at http://dirtdevil.com (on April 23, 2013)|
|Power Rating:||12 Amps|
|Cord Length:||20 Feet|
|Automatic Cord Rewind:||Yes|
|Bagged or Bagless:||Bagless|
|Dirt Devil SD40010 Filter Type:||Dirt Devil F45 Filter 2KQ0107000|
|Tools:||Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Floor Nozzle, Wand|
|Warranty:||2-year limited warranty|
|Nozzle Width:||11 Inches|
|Other feature:||32.5-Inch Telescoping Metal Wand Extends to 45-Inches|
|Dirt Devil SD40010 Manual:||Download, if the link is not working, you can visit http://dirtdevil.com to search and download it.|
This vacuum is fine for low traffic home with bare floors. But for homes with carpets and pets, just forget it.