Dyson DC16 is a a powerful hand vac that is designed for household quick pick-ups, can be used to vacuum carpets, computer keyboards, tabletop surfaces, and other small areas. But not for vacuuming a large area.
This cordless hand vac features Dyson’s Patented Root Cyclone technology. Has a 36 air watts suction power.
It is bagless, offers a one-touch cup-emptying system, this makes it easy to empty the dirt container. Its filter is washable, so no need to replace.
Pros of Dyson DC16:
- Powerful suction, get small jobs done well, such as picking up small food pieces around the kitchen cabinets and removing pet hair off upholstery.
- Easy to empty the dirt, it is just a simple push on the button.
- Washable filter.
- Well designed.
Cons of Dyson DC16:
- The battery only lasts for a few minutes, usually 5 – 6 minutes. This limits what you can do with this hand vac.
- Some costomers complain that the battery stop working after about 1 – 2 years.
- A battery replacement is $75, expensive.
- It cannot be used to vacuum directly via the power cord.
Other product info:
Measures 4-2/7 X 18-2/7 X 8-8/9 inches.
Has an LED battery indicator.
The charger cord length is 4-8/9 feet.
Has a wall-mounted battery charger and fixing screws.
Comes with a combination accessory tool as well as a crevice tool.
2 year warranty.