This canister vacuum does a good job picking up pet hair.
If you have mixed floor surfaces, then this vacuum cleaner is an option. Electrolux claim that EL4300A canister vacuum can be used to vacuum all types of flooring.
It comes with power nozzle for carpets and area rugs; bare floor brush for hard floors; crevice tool for cleaning crevices and corners; dusting brush for curtains and bookshelves; upholstery tool for vacuuming upholstery furniture. To learn more about this vac, you can read EL4300A reviews below.
Pros of Electrolux Bagless EL4300A:
- This canister vacuum comes with two motors, one for agitating carpets and rugs, one for suction.
- The power nozzle is powerful enough to vacuum carpets.
- The power nozzle has adjustable height settings to meet different needs.
- The power nozzle also has the ability to swivel 180 degrees easily, this makes it easy to reach hard to access spots.
- It is easy to maneuver.
- The brushroll On/Off control is located on the handle, you can switch between hard floors and carpets conveniently.
- Easy to change attachments.
- Adjustable wand length can fit both short people and tall people.
- It has variable suction.
- The dust bin is clear, you can see things you vacuumed up, and know when to empty.
- Emptying the dirt binis a snap.
- Self cord rewinding makes things easier and save you time.
- This vac features a headlight, while vacuuming dark place like under the bed, you can see where you are at and what you are vacuuming.
- The low profile bare floor attachments can fit under most furniture.
- This vacuum is light enough for you to carry it up and down stairs.
- It picks up dog and cat hair no problem.
- It runs relatively quiet.
- It is bagless, so no need to buy bags to replace.
Rating by Users:
Cons of Electrolux EL4300A Bagless Canister Vacuum:
- Suction control is located on canister, not convenient when you want to change suction.
- When you press the power button, there is a delay for it to turn on. But not a big deal.
- The dusting brush and crevice tool that are stored in hose handle tends to fall out often while vacuuming.
- The dust bin is on the small side, could be bigger.
- The power cord is somewhat short (21 feet), if you have large house, it’s kind of pain to change outlets.
- There is no place to store all the tools on the canister, such as the bare floor tool.
- It is not easy to wrap the hose compactly for storage.
- No attachment for stair cleaning.
|Use:||all flooring types|
|EL4300A Price:||MSRP is $499.99|
|Cord Length:||21 feet|
|Auto Cord Rewind:||Yes|
|Motor Watts:||12 Amps|
|Hose Length:||7 feet|
|Filtration:||HEPA Filtration with Washable HEPA Filter which traps dust and allergens|
|Electrolux EL4300A Exhaust Filter Type:||Electrolux EL012B Filter, should be replaced about every six months|
|Bagged or Bagless:||Bagless|
|Tools:||Crevice tool, dusting brush, upholstery tool.|
|Cleaning Path Width:||13 inches|
|Variable Speed Control:||Yes|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited|