The Electrolux Ergorapido Ion EL1030A is a bagless and cordless lightweight vacuum cleaner with 2-in-1 design. It is intended for bare floors and area rugs quick pickup. To learn more about this vac, you can read the Electrolux EL1030A review below.
Likes about Electrolux ErgoRapido EL1030A:
- One significant improvement on this vac is the battery. The previous ErgoRapido models use NiMH battery while this vac is powered by Lithium Ion battery. The benefits of Lithium Ion battery are that it takes much less time to charge and provides constant power. The other Ergorapido models take more than 15 hours to fully charge, whereas this Ion EL1030A takes only 4 hours.
- Provides more suction power than previous ErgoRapido models. This one powered by 18V battery while the previous models powered by 9.6V or 12V battery.
- The crevice tool and dusting brush can be stored in the charging station.
- Has a LED Headlight to illuminates the dark spots.
- The 2-in-1 feature allows you to clean on and above the floor.
- The hand unit detach easily from the main body.
- Good suction.
- Does a good job cleaning hard floors, such as picking up crumbs from hardwood.
- Good battery life, runs about 15-20 minutes.
- The dirt cup is easy to remove and empty.
- Filter is washable.
- Light and convenient to use.
- The swivel head gets around furniture legs easily.
- The brush roll and wheels can be removed to clean if they get blocked or jammed.
Dislikes about Electrolux ErgoRapido EL1030A:
- It won’t stand up on it’s own, only stand up in the charging base.
- The brush roll cannot be turned off.
- For large debris, you may need to pass over a few times to pick them up.
Rating by Users:
Click to Read Reviews from Users