Hoover LINX Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner BH50010 Review:
This stick vacuum picks up pet hair as well as general dust, dirt great, it works quite well on area rugs and hard floors. Good for frequent quick pick ups, but cannot handle the deep cleaning jobs. You still need to pull out your heavy full size vacuum to do that deep stuff.
- Battery life is great while cleaning on hard floors like wood laminate and tile floors. Lasts about 20 minutes.
- Battery is easy to change and recharging is also easy to handle.
- It is lightweight, easy to lift.
- Easy to maneuver.
- Suction is good for a cordless stick vacuum cleaner.
- Dust bin is easy to empty.
- Picks up dust, dirt, kitty litter, pet fur, crumbs.
- It can stand up on it’s own, convenient for storage.
- Charge indicator is accurate and useful.
- Filter is easy to clean.
- You can tilt it, this is useful for getting under the bed.
- It is cordless, no plugging and unplugging required.
- Cleaning stairs well.
- Cleans edges fine.
- Not too loud.
- Easy to switch between carpet and bare floor.
- A little messy to empty dirt container and clean the bottom.
- Price – more expensive than other stick vacuums.
- Battery lasts 15 – 20 minutes, shorter when cleaning carpets. This can be a problem if you have a whole house to clean.
- No tools to get into crevice, tight spaces, or something like that.
- The vacuum has no stair handle, so it is a bit awkward on stairs.
- The dust container is small, so needed to be emptied often.
- Long pet and human hair tends to wrap around the brush when vacuuming area rugs and carpets, you need to pull them out manually. However, most vacuum cleaners also have this problem.
|Surface Type:||hard floors, low pile carpet|
|Power Source:||Battery Powered|
|Hoover BH50010 Price:||At Hoover official website, the price is $179.99|
|On Board Tools:||No dusting brush, No crevice tool, No wand, No upholstery Brush|
|Brush Type:||Motorized brush|
|Fade-Free Battery System:||Battery works at full power, the power doesn’t fade.|
|Powered Brushroll with WindTunnel Technology:||Easy transition between bare floors and area rugs/pile carpeting|
|Fuel Gauge::||It shows the amount of battery life remaining.|
|Edge Cleaning Bristles:||Helps clean dirt up against edges.|
|Wide Nozzle:||11-inch wide nozzle, clean dirt more quickly|
|Energy Star Battery Charger:||It can prevent greenhouse gas emissions and save you money.|
|Low Profile Base:||Makes it easy to get under furniture like bed|
|Dimensions:||11.0 x 9.0 x 43.5 inches|
|Warranty:||6 Year Limited Vacuum Warranty; 2 Year limited Warranty on Battery/Charger|
|Hoover BH50010 Manual Download:||Instruction Manual|