Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner H3044 has 3 modes to choose from: Dry Vac, Wash, and Wet Pickup. With this wet/dry wacuum, you do not have to be on your hands and knees to clean your hard floors, and you do not need spinning mop and bucket. This machine can dry vacuum and wet clean hard floors such as wood, tile and vinyl floors. However, it is not designed to clean carpet as well as rugs. Read reviews below.
Cons of Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner H3044:
- It is loud.
- This unit comes with grout brushes, but do not work well for cleaning grout.
- The dry vac function is mediocre. Do not expect it to work as well as a regular vacuum cleaner.
- The dirt and dust that picked up by this unit go into the same recovery tank as the dirty water, this requires more effort to clean up.
- The solution container is not big enough, you have to fill it frequently while cleaning large areas.
- You have to move the unit slowly to clean thoroughly. This is time consuming.
- This unit cannot fit into small areas, and it also does not come with tools for doing such job.
Rating by Users:
Click to Read Hoover H3044 Reviews from Users
Pros of Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner H3044:
- Some assembly required, but if you follow the guide, it is easy to put together.
- You don’t have to be on your hands and knees while using this unit to clean floors.
- You can use it to vacuum and wash hard floors, and also pick up wet on floors.
- With the EZ Select dial, it is a snap to switch between cleaning modes.
- Works on most hard floors, such as wood, tile, vinyl, laminate, and linoleum.
- There are 2 tanks: clean solution tank for the cleaning solution and recovery tank for collecting dry dirt and dirty cleaning solution. The unit will send the dirty things into the recovery tank only. No more dirty water touch your floor.
- Handle can be folded for convenient storage.
- There are 2 brushes to use: SpinScrub and grout brushes.
- Weight is fine, not too light nor too heavy.