Hoover Hand Held Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner S1120 Review:
This portable Hoover hand held vac is battery powered, it is a good choice for quick picking up around your kitchen, because it does pick up wet spills. For cleaning small stuff, it is fine.
Pros and cons of Hoover S1120:
- It does a OK job on cleaning small wet/dry messes and spills.
- Suction is fine for small jobs.
- It’s lightweight.
- The exhaust vents are on the side, so you won’t get the exhaust air hit your face.
- It picks up fluid off carpets.
- Has a wall mounted charging stand for easy recharging, and convenient for storage.
- The power button have to be held during the vacuuming process, this makes your finger sore.
- The nozzle is too narrow. You probably have to go over the same area several times to pick up all the dirt. And this defect also makes it easy to get clogged while cleaning certain stuff.
- No indicator to show whether the battery is charging or is fully charged.
- Battery life is short, runs less than 10 minutes.
- Not easy to empty, it can be messy, the mess may fly all over the place.
- Suction power is just mediocre. But for small cleaning jobs, it is enough.
|Surface Type:||Carpets, hard surfaces|
|Power Source:||Cordless, Battery Powered|
|Motor Volts:||7.2 Volt|
|Hoover S1120 Price:||Price at Hoover.com is $29.99|
|Filter:||Reusable and washable filter.|
|Wet/Dry Technology:||Picks up dry and wet spills.|
|Wall Mountable Charging Stand:||For easy storage and charging.|
|On Board Tools:||No upholstery brush, no crevice tool, no dusting brush|
|Dimensions:||11 x 6 x 4 inches|
|Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|
|Hoover S1120 Manual Download:||User Guide|