Hoover SH20030 is a bagless stick vacuum with cord. Just like other lightweight stick vac, it is good for quick pick ups. Also, this stick vacuum comes with beater bar (motorized rotating brush), can clean from hard surface floors to low pile carpets and area rugs.
If you are looking for the best stick vacuum under $100 that works, you should read the SH20030 review below.
Pros of Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum SH20030:
- Suction is good compared to cordless stick vac, but not outstanding.
- This stick vacuum picks up pet hair, crumbs, cat litter, dog food.
- Features motorized brush for cleaning low pile area rugs and carpets, can be turned off while vacuuming bare floors with a flick of the control switch.
- The clear dust cup lets you know when to empty.
- Light weight, easy to carry up and down stairs.
- This stick vacuum with rubber wheels to protect hard surface floors.
- Swivel steering is good for getting around objects.
- Easy to maneuver.
- Stands upright on its own without falling over.
- Low profile head to fits under couches, counter edges, cabinets, and other furniture.
- Filter is easy to access and clean, the dust cup is also easy to clean and empty.
- Reasonable price.
Cons of SH20030:
- The power cord could be longer.
- Dust cup could be larger.
- Suction is not good enough to deal with large carpet.
- Brush On/Off switch is not located on the handle.
- No manual height setting.
- Limited pivot on the cleaner head.
- You have to remove some screws in order to clean the head.
- No retractable cord system.
All in all, this hoover stick vac does not replace your full size vacuum cleaner. But if you need a lightweight vacuum for quick pickups rather than pulling out your bulky vac everyday, if you hate waiting for battery powered vac to charge when you need it, then this one is a good choice.
|Brush On/Off Switch:||Yes|
|Height Adjustment:||Automatic Adjustment|
|Price:||Vacuum under $100, priced at $79.99 at hoover.com|
|Cord Length:||20 Feet|
|Automatic Cord Rewind:||No|
|Filtration:||Cyclonic filtration, Rinsable Filter|
|Motor Amps:||2 amps|
|Nozzle Width:||11 inches|
|Swivel Steering:||Makes it easy to maneuver and clean around furniture.|
|Low Profile Base:||Fits under furniture.|
|Windtunnel Technology:||help you do the clean job in less time.|
|Warranty:||2 Years Limited Warranty|
|Other details:||Features extreme recline handle, edge cleaning bristles, non-marring wheels, bottom release dust bin.|
|Hoover SH20030 Manual:||Download, if the link is not working, you can visit hoover.com to search it.|