This Hoover SH40080 Zen Whisper Multi-Cyclonic Canister Vacuum Cleaner comes with HEPA media filter that traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, also features retractable cord that rewind the cord fast with only one press on a button. To learn more, you can read Hoover SH40080 Review below.
Hoover SH40080 Specs and Features:
- Equipped with the Hoover Multi Cyclonic Technology that helps keep the filter unclogged for a longer time by separating the fine dust particles before they are captured by the filter.
- HEPA media filter captures over 99.99% of small particles as tiny as 0.3 microns.
- 21 ft cord retracts automatically by pressing the control button.
- No bags, use a bottom empty dust cup.
- Features motorized brush to vacuum carpet, and has brush ON/OFF control that allows you to vacuum hard floors without the spinning brush rotating.
- Has a handle to carry.
- Tools: 6.5 ft hose, telescopic wand, crevice tool, dusting/upholstery brush.
- Carries a 3 year limited warranty.
Pros of Hoover SH40080:
- No need to swap nozzle to vacuum different floor types, turn brush roll on to clean carpet and off to clean bare floors.
- No manual cord winding required, you touch the button, and the cord rewinds automatically.
- It is not loud. Users say that you can hear phone ringing while vacuuming.
- Clear brush roll cover lets you see through, you can know if there is anything get wrapped. The cover flips easily when you need to clean any blockage.
- Onboard tools store on the handle for easy reach.
- Nozzle is small and easy to get into corners and tight areas.
- Light enough to carry around.
- Large power button and cord retracting button.
Cons of Hoover SH40080:
- No power control on the handle.
- Wnad does not stand up by its own, you have to lean it against a wall or something else.
- Hard to push the nozzle on carpet.
- No carpet height adjustment.
- Dirty to clean the cyclone part.
- Tips over often when you drag it around.
- Hose is short, cheaply made, tends to twist and kinks,
- No headlight.
Nozzle Width: 11-inch
Hose Length: 72-Inch
Dimensions: 12″ x 15″ x 23″ (wide x tall x deep)
Hoover SH40080 Manual: Download link from hoover.com