The Miele S8 canister vacuum cleaner equiped with Miele’s AirClean Sealed System and Auto-Seal Closing FilterBag which can capture and keep over 99.9% particles and allergen inside the vacuum without letting them escape. Thus you get cleaner air at home after vacuuming. To learn more, read the Miele S8590 Alize reviews below.
Main features of this vacuum:
- It equipped with a 1200 watt motor which is low noise.
- Has 6 level suction control that you can manually set, and also has automatic suction adjusting function that can adjust the suction automatically based on the floors which are being vacuumed.
- AirClean Sealed System with Auto-Seal Closing FilterBag traps and retains 99.9%+ particles, and the particles will not back into the air. Its included HEPA filter can also absorb odors. All these are helpful for people with allergies.
- Comes with a upholstery tool, crevice tool, and a dusting brush that can be stored inside the canister vacuum.
- Features automatic cord retractor.
- Has telescopic stainless steel wand.
- The handle has an LED light to illuminate the spots being vacuumed.
- 3D Bumper Strip protects your furnishings.
- Soft wheels protect your floors.
- Has bag change indicator and filter change indicator.
- Comes with AirTeQ SBD 650-3 Combination Floor Tool for cleaning smooth flooring and low-pile carpeting.
- Offers a 33 ft cleaning radius.
- Price is $649.00 at mielestore.com (price checked on June 02, 2013)
Pros of Miele S8590 Alize:
- Relatively quiet, motor is quiet, all sound you hear are from the floor nozzle.
- Wheels rolls smoothly, pivot in all directions.
- Auto suction adjustment does work, save you time and effort and also energy.
- It is powerful.
- Compact and light.
- Good build quality.
- Equipped with auto cord winding system.
- Dust free to change bags.
Cons of Miele S8590 Alize:
- It is on the pricey side, cost more than 600 dollars.
- There is no motorized brush tool for cleaning carpeting.
- Power cord could be a bit longer.
- Replacement bags are not cheap.
- Replacement HEPA filter is expensive, costs about $50.
Overall, the Miele S8590 Alize is good for people suffer from allergens, and for house with mostly tile, hardwood, other kinds of hard floors, and few low rugs/carpeting. If your house has mostly carpeting, then this Miele Alize is not a proper one for you since it does not have a motorized beater brush.
What bags fit Miele S8590 Alize?
It can use the Miele type G/N bags.
Miele S8590 Alize manual download link: