If you need a Miele vacuum for wall to wall thicker pile carpets, you may want to consider Miele S2180 Titan Canister Vacuum – Chili Red. If you need a vacuum for low pile carpeting and rugs, then you can consider Miele Olympus S2120 Canister Vacuum Cleaner with FiberteQ SBD350-3 Rug and Floor Tool and Miele Polaris S4212 Canister Vacuum Cleaner with SBD450-3 Combination Rug and Floor Tool.
Miele S2180 Titan Canister Vacuum – Chili Red Review
- Powerful suction.
- With the powerbrush, it works great on carpet vacuuming, good for picking up pet hair and other dirt.
- Lightweight, easy to carry around.
- With the HEPA Filter which helps clean the air, there is no more bad carpet smell.
- The bag is well sealed, so there is no escaping dirt. No need to deal with the escaping dirt while changing bag.
- Variable power, you can adjust the suction power while vacuuming different things.
- The cord is too short, this makes the operating radius is limited.
- The hose and cord are required to be disconnected while changing bag.
- The dust bag compartment is small, that means you will spend more money on buying bags.
- No on-board storage, this makes it not convenient to switch.