This Oreck Quest Pro FC100 canister vacuum cleaner comes with 2 interchangeable floor nozzles: one power nozzle with separate motor for cleaning carpeting, and a hard floor nozzle for cleaning hard surface floors. It features not only adjustable height settings but also suction control. To learn more, you can read the Oreck FC100 review below.
Oreck FC100 Specs and Features:
- Equipped with suction control that allows you to adjust the suction level to clean different surfaces, such as reducting suction wle cleaning drapes.
- Has 6 carpet height settings for cleaning different piles carpets.
- Equipped with automatic cord retractor, cord length is 25 ft.
- 1500W cleaning power.
- 360 degree pivoting castors for easy gliding.
- Has bumper guard to protect your furniture, furnishings, walls, etc.
- Attachments: a 6 ft hose, 36 inch wand, a hard floor tool, a powered floor tool, a dusting brush, crevice tool.
- HEPA exhaust filter.
- Bagged, has full bag indicator to let you know when to change bags.
- Has a carrying handle.
- Backed up with 3 year limited warranty.
- Weighs about 26 pounds
Pros of Oreck Quest Pro FC100:
- Easy to assemble, manual is easy to follow.
- Floor tool does its work, good on wood and tile floors.
- Easy to adjust the extension wand, it extracts and retracts with no problem.
- Easy to swap floor tools.
- Has yellow and red color mark near the end of the cord that warns you not to pull too hard while it gets the end of the cord.
- Has cord rewind feature.
- You can adjust suction power based on your needs.
Cons of Oreck FC100 Quest Pro:
- Hose is short and stiff.
- Wheels are small, does not rolls well.
- Heavy to move around, hard to maneuver.
- Crevice tool is too small and short, like just 5 inch long.
- There is no place to store the floor tools onboard.
- Bag is small, fills up fast.
- You have to turn on 3 switch to use the power floor tool.
- Lack of attachments, only comes with a very short crevice tool and a dusting brush.
- The power button looks identical to the button that rewinds the cord, and there is no symbol to tell the difference, you can accidentally press the wrong one.
Dimensions: 20.4″ x 12″ x 9.6″ (L x W x H)
Amps: 12 Amps
Price: $319.99 (price check on June 04, 2013)
Oreck FC100 Quest Pro Manual: Download PDF File Link from oreck.com