The difference between Bissell Featherweight stick lightweight bagless vacuum cleaners 2033, 2033M, 20334 and 20336 are the color.
The 2033 is blue,
the 2033M is black,
the 20334 is purple,
while the 20336 is lime.
Otherwise, they are the same.
These lightweight vacuums are designed for every day quick pick up.
- You can use them as a floor vacuum,
or a handheld vacuum for above floor cleaning such as upholstery cleaning,
or attach the floor nozzle to hand unit to clean stairs and large surfaces.
- They are corded, have a 15-foot cord and a 2 amps motor.
- No auto cord rewind. You have to wind the cord manually.
- NOT trigger type power control. No need to keep holding down the button to power on.
- They are bagless, have a dust cup that holds up to 0.67L.
- There is no suction control to adjust the suction power.
- There is no carpet pile adjustment.
- There is no hose.
- There is no cleaning wand.
- Comes with a crevice tool for small jobs and a detachable floor nozzle for floor and stairs cleaning.
- Cleaning path width is 9.5-inch.
- No motorized brushroll, the floor nozzle has suction only.
- Nozzle head does not swivel.
- Filter is washable.
- There is no HEPA filter.
- They do not have locking mechanism to stand upright, they will need level floor to stand up by balance. May tip over, you’d better lean them against a wall or something else.
- Do not fold up for storage.
- Replacement filter part number: filter assembly 1611508 and pre-motor foam filter 1611500.
- Carry one year limited warranty.
Download Bissell Featherweight 2033 series manual to learn more:
The difference between these Karcher Stick&Handheld 2-in-1 vacuums are as follows:
- The Karcher VC 4s and VC 4s Premium are almost the same except for the color and the floor nozzle.
- The Karcher VC 4s is yellow whereas the VC 4s Premium is white; the Karcher VC 4s Premium comes with one flat brush roll floor nozzle to clean hard surfaces and carpet, and a soft brush roll floor nozzle to clean hard floors and pickup large debris whereas the Karcher VC 4s comes with only the flat brush roll floor nozzle.
- The VC 4s is the new version of VC 4i for 2021.
It has a bit change on the handle and control, and has a larger dust cup. The VC 4i has a 0.2L dust container whereas the VC 4s has a 0.3 bin.
- The VC 4i noise level is 83 DBA whereas the VC 4s noise level is 79 DBA.
- The VC 4s is a bit heavier. As a hand vac, the VC 4s weighs 2.8 pounds versus 2.2 pounds (without accessories) on the VC 4i. As a stick, As a stick vac, the VC 4s weighs 4.8 pounds versus 4.3 pounds on the VC 4i.
- The VC 4s comes with a charging storage base which has a charging port that allows you to connect to the charger, then insert the unit to the dock to charge whereas the VC 4i comes with a non charging base which does not have a charging socket.
- The VC 4i has one cyclone whereas the VC 4s has two cyclones.
Otherwise, they are similar:
- They are stick and handheld 2-in-1 vacuum cleaners.
- They are cordless vacuum, powered by 18v lithium ion rechargeable battery.
- Full charging takes 3 to 4 hours.
- Up to 60 minutes run time in low speed.
- Featuring brushless motor.
- Generates up to 15Kpa suction power.
- They do not use trigger type power control, you do not need to keep on holding the button to run the vacuum.
- They have 3 power modes for different cleaning jobs. Max suction power to capture heavy and deep-down dirt, medium setting to clean up soft or hard floor, low speed for the long-running job.
- Have cyclone cleaning system with HEPA 12 high-performance filter to trap up to 99. 5% of dust, pet hair, large and micro particles and emit fresh air. The HEPA filter can be cleaned under running water.
- Unique double handle design for convenient handling in both handheld mode and stick mode. The rear handle is good for vacuuming floors, top handle commonly is more suitable for above floor cleaning.
- Battery indicator to tell you if the battery is full or low in battery.
- Brush roller can be turned on or off when needed.
- Brush roller can be detached from the nozzle to clean up.
- Come with docking base for storing the vacuum and accessories.
- The vacuum can stand upright in the docking station, but cannot stand upright by itself.
- There is no wall mount included.
- Swivel steering allows you to maneuver around obstacles.
- Low profile nozzle for reaching under beds and furniture.
- There is no headlights.
- Battery pack is not replaceable.
- Come with an extension wand, an upholstery tool and a crevice tool with brush.
- Carry 3-year limited warranty.
Download Karcher VC 4i manual to learn more:
Download Karcher VC 4s/Premium manual to learn more:
The only difference between the Eureka NEN110A and NEN110B Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaners is the NEN110B comes with an extra washable filter. Otherwise, they are the same.
- The Eureka NEN110A and NEN110B are corded canister vacuum cleaner with automatic cord rewind. With the auto retractor, you do not have to wind the power cord manually. Just step the pedal and the 16-foot long cable retracts automatically into the vacuum.
- The weight is less than 8 pounds, pretty light for carrying up and down stairs and around your home.
- They are bagless, have a dust cup that holds up to 2.5L.
- The filters are washable. They have two filters, one is the sponge filter, and the other one is not addressed anywhere in the manual, many users believe that it is a paper filter which cannot be washed. However, according to Eureka customer support, it is made of cotton material and is washable. The filter frame and sponge filter’s part number is NEN0101.
- These Eureka Whirlwind come with a floor nozzle which has no motorized brush, but with bristles that can be extended for hard floor cleaning and retracts for carpet cleaning, the control switch located on the floor nozzle can be stepped with your foot.
They also come with a telescoping metal wand, a hose and 2-in-1 combination integrated tool in the hose handle that allows you to switch between a crevice tool and a dusting brush.
According to customer support, the inner diameter of the wand is approximately 1 3/8″ and the outer diameter is 1 1/2″.
- They have suction control on the hose handle that allows you to adjust the suction power to clean different surfaces: carpets, hard floors and upholstery.
- Carry one year limited warranty.
Some questions and answers:
Do they have brush On/Off control?
No. The floor nozzle does not have a rotating brush.
Do they come with filters?
Yes. Both have the filters inside the machine, the Nen11 comes with an extra one.
Do the Eureka Whirlwind canister vacuums have a HEPA filter?
No, they don’t come with a HEPA filter.
Where can you buy replacement filters for Eureka Whirlwind NEN110A/NEN110B?
You can try this one:
If not available, you can try to use other filters just like Denis did, Denis is a user of the NEN110, read his share at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/review/R34ORPIR5OA41C/
What’s the power specifications?
120V, 60Hz, 8 amps, 960W
How long is the wand?
According to customer support, its length is approximately 21-inch long, and 31-inch at full length when extended.
How long is the hose?
Approximately 5-foot long.
Do they have a finger tip power control on the handle?
No. The On/Off control is located at the top of the canister, above the wheels.
Does the Whirlwind have a blower port?
No. If you want a Eureka canister vacuum with blower port, you can have a look at the Eureka Mighty Mite, this one has a blow port, but it does not have the auto cord rewind.
How does the wand connect to the hose?
It clicks in, not friction.
What’s the noise level of the Whirlwind?
According to customer support, the noise level is approximately 80 DBA.
Does the nozzle have wheels?
Yes. Two larger wheels to the back and two smaller wheels to the front.
Download Eureka Whirlwind NEN110 series manual to learn more:
The difference between the Bissell Spinwave Cordless 2307, 2315, 2315A, SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Expert 23159 and SpinWave Cordless Pet 23157 are the color and what accessories are included, the machines are functionally the same.
- The Bissell SpinWave Cordless 2307,2315 and 2315A are Grey with Blue, come with one set of Scrubby Pads, one set of Soft Touch Pads, and two 8oz Multi Surface Formula.
- The SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Expert 23159 is Grey with Blue, comes with one set of Scrubby Pads, two sets of Soft Touch Pads, two 8oz Wood Floor Formula and one 8oz Hard Floor Sanitize Formula.
- The SpinWave Cordless Pet 23157 is Grey with Purple, comes with one set of Scrubby Pads, one set of Soft Touch Pads, and two 8oz Pet Multi Surface Formula.
Bissell SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Spin Mop Models Comparison
|Mop||Bissell SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Spin Mop 2307||Bissell SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Spin Mop 2315||Bissell SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Spin Mop 2315A||Bissell SpinWave Cordless Pet Hard Floor Spin Mop 23157||Bissell SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Expert Hard Floor Spin Mop 23159
|Type||Powered Spin Mop||Powered Spin Mop||Powered Spin Mop||Powered Spin Mop||Powered Spin Mop
|Surfaces to Clean||Sealed Hard Floors||Sealed Hard Floors||Sealed Hard Floors||Sealed Hard Floors||Sealed Hard Floors
|Power Source||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered
|Battery||18V 2000mAh Lithium ion Battery||18V 2000mAh Lithium ion Battery||18V 2000mAh Lithium ion Battery||18V 2000mAh Lithium ion Battery||18V 2000mAh Lithium ion Battery
|Charge Time||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours
|Run Time||20 minutes||20 minutes||20 minutes||20 minutes||20 minutes
|On/Off Control||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle
|On Demand Spray||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle
|Removable Solution Tank||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes
|Tank Capacity||28 oz||28 oz||28 oz||28 oz||28 oz
|Cleaning Path Width||14-inch||14-inch||14-inch||14-inch||14-inch
|Scrubby Pads||One Set||One Set||One Set||One Set||One Set
|Soft Touch Pads||One Set||One Set||One Set||One Set||Two Sets
|8oz Multi Surface Formula||Two Bottles||Two Bottles||Two Bottles||No||No
|8oz Wood Floor Formula||No||No||No||No||Two Bottles
|8oz Hard Floor Sanitize Formula||No||No||No||No||One Bottle
|8oz Multi Surface Pet Formula||No||No||No||Two Bottles||No
|Weight||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs
- These Bissell SpinWave cordless hard floor mops are designed for cleaning sealed hard floors, can be used on sealed wood, tile, linoleum floors, etc.
- They cannot be used to clean carpet or area rugs.
- They are powered by 18V 2000mAh lithium ion battery. The battery pack is not detachable. So you cannot buy an extra battery to swap and extend the run time.
- Charging time is approximately 4 hours, run time is approximately 20 minutes.
- All of them come with charging adapter, storage tray and trial size floor cleaning formula.
- There are many people wondering if they can use their own cleaning solution. Bissell indicated clearly that this may void the warranty. So, if you don’t care the warranty, it should be fine to use solution that can be used on sealed hard floors. But if you need the warranty, you can only use Bissell SpinWave cordless formula in your machine.
- They do not have a separate tank to hold the detergent only. You will have to pour detergent into the clean water tank before cleaning.
- They do not have a dirty water tank to collect dirty water. Water is absorbed into the mop pads.
- Any remaining solution in the clean water tank should be emptied before storage.
- Wet cleaning pads need to be removed from the nozzle after mopping.
- It is recommended to wash the mop pads after every use. They can be machine washed with warm water. But you should use only liquid detergents. Do not use
bleach or fabric softener.
- If the floor looks streaky after cleaning, you’d better use one set of clean mop pads with plain water only to try again.
- All carry one year limited warranty.
Some questions and answers:
- Do these SpinWave cordless mops heat up the water?
No, they don’t have a heater.
- Do they vacuum and mop?
No. They do not vacuum.
- Do they steam the floor?
No, they do not steam.
- Does Bissell offer disposable pads for these cordless SpinWave spin mops?
At this moment, no.
- Do you have to keep holding down the button to run the machines?
No. There is a On/Off control. You just need to press the button once to power on.
- Can you use the SpinWave with water only?
The difference between the Bissell SpinWave 2039/2039A/2039C/2039W, SpinWave Plus 20391, Spinwave Expert 20393 and SpinWave Pet 20399 are the color and what accessories are included, the machines are functionally the same.
SpinWave 2039 is Green, includes one set of Scrubby Pads to clean sticky messes, one set of Soft Touch Pads for everyday use on delicate hard floors, two 8oz Multi Surface Formula, one 8oz Wood Floor Formula
2039A is Green, includes one set of Scrubby Pads, one set of Soft Touch Pads, and two 8oz Multi Surface Formula
2039C is Green, includes one set of Scrubby Pads, one set of Soft Touch Pads, and two 8oz Multi Surface Formula
2039W is Blue, sold at Walmart, includes one set of Scrubby Pads, one set of Soft Touch Pads, and one 8oz Multi Surface Formula
SpinWave Plus 20391 is Silver, includes one set of Scrubby Pads, 2 sets of Soft Touch Pads, two 8oz Multi Surface Formula, two 8oz Wood Floor Formula
SpinWave Expert 20393 is Blue, includes one set of Scrubby Pads, 2 sets of Soft Touch Pads, one 8oz Hard Floor Sanitize Formula, two 8oz Wood Floor Formula.
SpinWave Pet 20399 is Purple, includes one set of Scrubby Pads, one set of Soft Touch Pads, and two 8oz trial-size Multi Surface Pet Formula to help remove pet messes and odors from sealed hard floors.
Bissell SpinWave Corded Hard Floor Spin Mop Models Comparison
|Mop||Bissell SpinWave Hard Floor Mop 2039||Bissell SpinWave Hard Floor Mop 2039A||Bissell SpinWave Hard Floor Mop 2039C||Bissell SpinWave Hard Floor Mop 2039W||Bissell SpinWave Plus Hard Floor Mop 20391||Bissell SpinWave Expert Hard Floor Mop 20393||Bissell SpinWave Pet Hard Floor Mop 20399
|Power Rating||0.9 amps||0.9 amps||0.9 amps||0.9 amps||0.9 amps||0.9 amps||0.9 amps
|On/Off Control||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle
|On Demand Spray||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle
|Removable Solution Tank||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes
|Tank Capacity||28 oz||28 oz||28 oz||28 oz||28 oz||28 oz||28 oz
|Scrubby Pads||One Set||One Set||One Set||One Set||One Set||One Set||One Set
|Soft Touch Pads||One Set||One Set||One Set||One Set||Two Sets||Two Sets||One Set
|8oz Multi Surface Formula||Two Bottles||Two Bottles||Two Bottles||One Bottle||Two Bottles||No||No
|8oz Wood Floor Formula||One Bottle||No||No||No||Two Bottles||Two Bottles||No
|8oz Hard Floor Sanitize Formula||No||No||No||No||No||One Bottle||No
|8oz Multi Surface Pet Formula||No||No||No||No||No||No||Two Bottles
|Weight||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty||2-year limited warranty||2-year limited warranty||2-year limited warranty||2-year limited warranty||2-year limited warranty||2-year limited warranty
Some questions and answers:
Is there a dirty water tank for collecting dirty water?
No. The dirty water is absorbed into the pads. Both of the Scrubby Pads and Soft Touch Pads are washable and reusable.
Can you use your own solution or formula from other brands such as Bona?
According to Bissell, use other solutions may harm the machine and may void the warranty.
What floors can the SpinWave be used to clean?
According to Bissell, it’s safe to use on all sealed hard floors, including hardwood, tile, linoleum, laminate, and vinyl.
Are there any disposable pads for SpinWave?
Bissell does not offer disposable pads for these machines.
Do they steam?
No. They are not steamer.
Do they vacuum?
No, they don’t.
It is recommended to sweep or vacuum the floor surface prior to using these machines. This is to avoid scratching or damaging floors from sharp debris.
Do they have a heater to heat up the water?
No, they don’t. You can use warm tap water.
Can you leave solution in the tank when you store it?
The manual says that any solution remaining in the clean water tank should be emptied prior to machine storage.
Can you wash the pads in washing machine?
Yes. The manual says you can. But use only liquid detergents, do NOT use bleach or fabric softener.
Do they have a storage tray?
Can you use it to clean carpet or area rugs?
No. These machines can only be used to clean sealed hard floors.
Do they stand upright?
Download Bissell Corded SpinWave Hard Floor Spin Mop 2039 series manual to learn more: