The Shark LZ601 APEX UpLight Lift-Away DuoClean vacuum cleaner and the LZ602 are basically the same except for some small differences:
the color and included tools.
The Shark LZ601 APEX UpLight Lift-Away DuoClean Vacuum is in Forest Mist Blue, comes with a Pet Multi-Tool, Duster Crevice Tool, and Accessory Holder.
This is a convertible tool for tackling pet messes:
first, you use its stiff bristle brush for cleaning stuck-on debris; and then you can remove the bristles to use it as an upholstery tool for removing pet hair.
Duster Crevice Tool:
It is a 2 in 1 cleaning tool. You can use it as a soft brush to dust delicate surfaces, or use it as a crevice tool to clean tight areas.
This attachment is designed for keeping accessories onboard for easy reach and compact storage. It can hold 2 accessories.
The Shark LZ602 is in Terra-cotta, includes a Self-Cleaning Pet Power Brush,an 8″ Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, and Accessory Holder.
Self-Cleaning Pet Power Brush:
This is air driven tool which is designed for above floor cleaning like removing pet hair and ground-in dirt from couches,upholstery,carpeted stairs, and it also has relatively less hair wrap problem compared to other tool.
8-inch Crevice Tool:
It is a tool that can be used for cleaning corners, baseboards, tight spaces, and ceilings.
This tool allows you to adjust the angle of the head for dusting shelves, around appliances, window, etc.
- DuoClean technology – has two brushrolls, a bristle brush and a soft brushroll, in one nozzle to clean both carpet and hard surfaces.
- Features a detachable Lift Away pod which has a built-in extendable hose for cleaning tight spaces, above floor areas like countertops and sofa, auto detailing and more.
- Self-cleaning brush roll which claimed to be able to remove hair by itself to minimize hair wrapping problems.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap most dust,dirt and allergens inside the vacuum,emits clean air.
- Washable HEPA & foam filters.
- A retractable wheels enable the stick vacuum to stand on its own.
- LED lights on the nozzle to illuminate dark spots.
- Hypervelocity suction speeds up airflow through a direct path.
- 120V, 60Hz, 700 Watts,5.8 Amps
- 30-foot power cord.
- Weighs 10.7 pounds.
- 0.68 qts. dust bin capacity.
- 9-inch cleaning path width.
- 4.2-foot hose.
- Weighs 10.7 pounds.
- Dimensions: 10.44 x 11.38 x 46.19 (LxWxH)
- Carries 5 year limited warranty.
- Simple to put together.
- Strong suction for its size.
- Cord is long.
- The self-cleaning brushroll works well.
- Has LED headlights.
- Versatile. It has detachable wand and pod, allows you to tackle different cleaning jobs,including floor and above floor cleaning.
- Low profile and can lay flat to get under furniture.
- The nozzle swivels well.
- Easy to empty bin.
- With the help of the retractable wheels, it can stand on its own.
- Small dust bin.
- The power button is on the rear of the handle, not on the front. Thus it is difficult to turn it on/off with one hand.
- Not for people with weak wrist. The lift away pod contains the motor and bin, is near the handle. When you hold the vacuum, you are holding most of the weight of the unit, so it will feel heavier than you thought. It will take you some time to get used to it.
- Cannot turn off brush rollers.
- Cannot adjust suction power.
- The suction and self cleaning brushroll are pretty good, but the weight distribution might be a an issue for some people, and the lack of suction adjustment makes it not work well on shag carpets and small rugs.
Visit Amazon Shark APEX UpLight product page,scroll down to product information section, you will find a link to download the user guide. Or visit sharkclean.com to download.
*Does it have a brushroll On/Off control?
No, brushrolls cannot be turned off.
*Is the wand telescopic?
No. It is a non telescopic wand.
*Does it have manual height adjustment for carpet and hard floors?
No, there is not height settings.
*Does it allow you to adjust the suction power?
No,there is no suction control.
*Can you remove the brush rollers to clean out?
There is an Eject Roller button on the nozzle that allows you to remove the soft roller. For cleaning the bristle brush, you will need to remove the cover at the bottom of the nozzle to reach the roller to clean out hair and lint.