The Shark UltraCyclone Cordless Handheld Vacuum has a few models on the market at this moment:
- Shark UltraCyclone Pro CH901
- Shark UltraCyclone Pet Pro CH950
- Shark UltraCyclone Pet Pro Plus CH951
So, what’s the difference between the Shark UltraCyclone Pro CH901, Pet Pro CH950 and Pet Pro Plus CH951?
The difference between them are as it follows:
- Power specs:
The Pro CH901: 7.2V, 65W, 9amps, (anyone know the battery spec, please share by commenting)
Pet Pro CH950: 10.8V, 80W, 8amps, 2000ma battery
Pet Pro Plus CH951: 10.8V, 80W, 8amps, 2000ma battery
The Pro CH901 is lighter than the other two, it weighs about 2.2 lbs. While the Pet Pro CH950 and Pet Pro Plus CH951 weigh 2.8 lbs.
The Pro CH901 comes with a Crevice Tool to help clean tight corners, baseboard edges, and other
hard to reach spots, and a Scrubbing Brush to scrub door mats, area rugs, seats,etc. to remove stuck-on dirt.
The Pet Pro CH950 comes with a Crevice Tool and a Motorized Pet Power Brush with rotating brushroll to help clean pet hair and debris from car seats, upholstery, couches, and more.
The Pet Pro Plus CH951 comes with a Crevice Tool, a Scrubbing Brush and a Self Cleaning Motorized Pet Power Brush which is claimed to be able to picking up pet hair from car seats, upholstery, couches, etc. without hair wrap issues.
All accessories above can be purchased at Shark official website sharkclean.com.
The Pro CH901 is in Green, Pet Pro CH950 is in Burgundy, Pet Pro Plus CH951 is in Black.
Commonly, the Pro CH901 is the cheapest while the Pet Pro+ CH951 is the most expensive.
These Shark UltraCyclone bagless handheld vacuum cleaners are powered by lithium ion battery. They can be used to clean home, boat, autos, and more. The two Pet versions also come with motorized tool to help remove pet hair from upholstered and carpeted surface.
Specifications, information, questions and answers you may want to know:
- Dust cup capacity is 0.45 quarts/0.11 gallons.
- CleanTouch Dirt Eject feature allows users to empty the bin without touching the mess.
- UltraCyclone technology that utilizes two cyclonic air streams to provide suction and help prolong filter and motor life.
- Use lithium-ion battery.
- Come with an AC adapter.
- Carry 2 year limited warranty.
- How long does it take to fully charged?
Battery charging time is approximately 6 hours.
- How long will it run per charge?
The running time is approximately 10 to 15 minutes, depends on what accessory is used with.
- Can you leave the UltraCyclone on the charger when idle?
According to Shark customer service, Yes. They said it’s ok to leave the vacuum connected to the charger.
- Do they come with a charging dock?
No. The charger included is a plug in charger.
Shark does offer a charging dock that can be purchased separately.
- Do they come with a wall mount for storing the vacuum and accessory?
- Is the battery swappable?
No. You can not use an additional battery to swap, the built-in battery is not replaceable.
- Do they use HEPA filter?
No. They use a fabric filter which is rinsable, the filter should be replaced every 6 to 9 months to get best cleaning results.
- Can they be used to pick up wet messes?
No, they are not wet dry vacuum, they can only be used to vacuum dry debris.
- Where are they manufactured?
Download Shark UltraCyclone manual to learn more: