- The difference between Hoover UH72625 and UH72630 is the Cord Length.
The UH72630 has a 40-foot power cord versus 30-foot on the UH72625.
- About the Air Valve Dial.
Both the UH72625 and UH72630 used to have an Air Valve Dial on the side which allows you to switch suction between Floor and Hose. Turn dial to HOSE position for cleaning with hose and/or tools, turn dial to FLOOR position for general floor cleaning through nozzle.
But the new versions of UH72625 and UH72630 no longer have the air valve dial. You will have to go to the bottom of the vacuum to detach the hose if you want to use attachments.
Don’t be fooled by the images on the product box and the manual, though they show the air valve dial, the actual vacuum did not have that function. There are users that bought the UH72625 and UH72630 complained this false advertisement. Seems the manufacturer have not updated the package yet.
Compare Hoover UH72625 and UH72630
|Hoover WindTunnel 3 Max Performance Pet Upright Vacuum UH72625||Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance Pet Upright Vacuum UH72630|
|WindTunnel Technology||WindTunnel® 3 Technolog||WindTunnel® 3 Technolog|
|Bagged or Bagless||Bagless||Bagless|
|Dirt Bin Capacity||1.42 liters||1.42 liters|
|Bottom-Release Dirt Cup||Yes||Yes|
|Cord Length||30 ft||40 ft|
|Power Specs||12 Amps||12 Amps|
|Height Adjustment||7 Level Manual Adjustment||7 Level Manual Adjustment|
|Air Valve Dial||No||No|
|Hose Type||stretch hose||stretch hose|
|Edge Cleaning Brush||No||No|
|Performance Check Indicator||Yes||Yes|
|Included Tools||Pet Turbo Tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Extension Wand||Pet Turbo Tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Extension Wand|
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty||5 year limited warranty|
Otherwise, they are similar.
- They feature Wintunnel 3 technology which creates 3 channels of suction to help pick up messes through the nozzle to the dust cup.
- Fingertip On/Off control allows you to turn on/off the vacuum without bending over.
- Have brush roll On/Off Switch and carpet pile adjustment to deal with various types of surfaces from hard floors to deep pile carpets.
- Have headlights.
- 15-inch cleaning path width.
- HEPA media and odor-absorbing carbon layer filter traps 99.97 percent of dirt, dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns, and absorbing smell.
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology: air passes through 13 cyclones to filter dirt and debris from the air path.
- Bottom-Release Cup for emptying with the push of a button.
Dust cup capacity is 1.42 liter.
- Up to 15 feet above floor reach with wand and tools.
- Come with (1) Telescopic Wand to extend cleaning reach;
(1) Pet Turbo Tool to remove pet hair from upholstered
furniture and carpeted stairs;
(1) Wide mouth Pivoting Dusting Tool to help clean ceiling fans, shelves and other hard to reach high spots;
(1) Crevice Tool to clean nooks and crannies.
- Carry 5-year limited warranty.
If you know other difference between these two Hoover upright bagless vacuum cleaners, please share below to help others make a smart purchase.