The Hoover SH40060 MultiCyclonic Canister can clean from hard floors, such as hardwood and tile floors, to low and med carpets. However, customers said that it was not good for high pile carpet cleaning.
Likes about Hoover MultiCyclonic Canister Vacuum SH40060:
- Brushbar works efficiently, it is powered by motor, not air driven.
- Has excellent suction. Performs as advertised, no loss of suction.
- Cleans hard floors well and does a good job pulling out dirt from average carpets/rugs.
- Easy to switch between hard floors and carpets since the control button is located on the handle.
- Has auto cord rewind function.
- The build quality is good enough. All good quality plastic, not cheap types.
- Filters are washable and reusable.
- Dirt cup is easy to empty, just press a button to remove it, then press the release button to dump the contents.
- Cleans under furniture without any problem.
- The accessories are stored securely near the handle, easy to reach.
- No clogging problems.
Dislikes about Hoover SH40060:
- Power cord is short. It is about 17 feet long. You will need a extension cord.
- There is no swivel on the hose, thus it is easy to cause hose kinks, this is annoying, since you have to frequently reposition the canister.
- No height adjustments for carpet cleaning.
- The power on/off switch is located on the canister, not on the handle.
Rating by Users:
Click to Read Hoover SH40060 Reviews from Users
|Brush On/Off Switch:||Yes|
|Price:||Hoover SH40060 Price is $149.99 at Hoover.com|
|Cord Length:||17 Feet|
|Automatic Cord Rewind:||Yes|
|Filtration:||HEPA Media Filter traps micro dust and particles.|
|Tools:||Crevice Tool for cleaning tight spaces. Dusting Brush for cleaning lampshades, furniture, mattresses, and other stuff.|
|Motorized Swivelling Power Nozzle:||Makes it easy to maneuver and clean.|
|Multi-Cyclonic Cleaning System:||Hoover claimed that it gives you no loss of suction.|
|Warranty:||1 Years Limited Warranty|
|Hoover SH40060 Manual:||Download Manual|