If you are looking for the best upright vacuum cleaner, then you may want to check out this top rated upright vacuum cleaner:
Hoover Platinum Lightweight Upright Vacuum with Canister, Bagged, UH30010COM Review
4.5 out of 5
Read UH30010COM customer reviews
Hoover Upright Vac UH30010COM is bagged and corded, it also includes a caniter vacuum.
Pros of Hoover UH30010COM:
- Great suction, cleans well on different surfaces like tile, hardword, low & med pile carpet.
- Lightweight, easy to maneuver.
- Including a portable canister which has brush and crevice tools on board that help clean miscellaneous areas.
- Comes with a detachable shoulder strap for the canister, this is convenient while you vacuum, since you don’t need to hold the canister all the time.
- Has check-bag indicator to tell when to change the bags.
- Reasonably priced.
Cons of Hoover UH30010COM:
- No automatic cord retractor, you need to manually wind up the power cord.
- The bag is a little pricey.
- Tools not onboard.
- The on/off switch is very close to the handle, thus you might turn it off accidentally.
If you don’t know where to buy hoover uh30010com platinum at local stores, you can get it at Amazon, Amazon offers Hoover UH30010com.
Main detail you should know about this Hoover upright vacuum cleaner:
- This vacuum use Hoover’s patented Windtunnel Technology and direct air-flow technology. As a result, in every single pass, it is able to pick up more dirt than many other upright vacuums.
- The weight of this vacuum is less than twelve pounds, so you can easily move it upstairs and down, and also between rooms in your house.
- With the illuminated fingertip controls, it is easier to turn on/off power, and also easy to switch between the two speeds: low and high.
- It comes with a self-sealing HEPA filter bag which can trap almost all the dust, pollens, and dirt, with a percentage of 99.97%. Thus, it will improve the air quality in your house. When the bag need to be changed, the check bag indicator of this vacuum will tell you. And with the self-sealing bag, you don’t need to worry about the dirt escaping when you are changing the bag.
- It offers a 6-year limited warranty.
It measures about 15.5 x 13 x 45 inches.
Includes a powerful 12 amp motor, canister vacuum, crevice tool, dusting brush, bare-floor brush, and telescoping wand. With all the tools it provides, you are able to clean your house faster and more efficiently.
Read Customer Reviews
Hoover UH30010COM specifications, features
||Upright with Canister
|Motorized Brush Bar:
|Brush On/Off Switch:
||Automatic, Not Manual
||12 amp motor for upright, and 5.5 amp motor for canister
||Hoover UH30010COM Price is $269.99 at hoover.com (October 19, 2011)
||35 Feet on upright, and 25 feet on canister
|Automatic Cord Rewind:
|Bag or Bagless:
|Hoover UH30010COM Bag Type:
||Type Q HEPA bags for the upright, Type I HEPA Bags for the Canister Vacuum
||12″ Extension Wand, Crevice Tool, Upholstery/Dusting Brush, and Hard Floor Tool.
|Bag Check Indicator:
||Shows you when to be change bag.
|Hoover UH30010COM Belt Type:
||Hoover #562200001 V-Belt
||11.6 (upright) and 5.2 (canister) lbs
||6 Years Limited Warranty
|Hoover Uh30010COM Manual:
||PDF download link
How many bags do UH30010COM comes with?
It comes with one type Q bag and one type I bag.
Does it have different height settings for carpets?
You cannot set the height manually, but it adjusts the height automatically.
Is the shoulder strap for the cannister padded?
Does it scratch hardwood floor?
According to the feedbacks from users, it works fine on hardwood floors. However, there is one thing you should take into consideration, it has no switch to turn off the brush roll. This means the brush roll keeps spinning when you vacuum all kinds of floor surfaces including the hardwood floors.