If you are in the market for a good upright vacuum for pet hair removal, then you can check out the Dyson Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner DC25.
Dyson DC25 Reviews:
It is designed to meet the needs of pet owners who want to remove pet hair and dirt from carpets.
Pros of Dyson DC25 Animal:
- Designed specifically for pets, works as promised.
- Both the vacuum & the wand has good suction.
- Does a great job on vacuuming carpets.
- Easy to handle and maneuver.
- The Ball technology makes it easy to turns around.
- Easy to empty bin.
- Come with some tools that help vacuum.
Cons of Dyson DC25 Animal:
- The bin is a little small, only 0.31 gallons, you may need to empty it several times while cleaning a big house.
- The cord is short, 24.6 ft, so you probably have to change outlets a few times.
- The wand is awkward to use.
- Made of mostly plastic.
- You cannot manually adjust the height for the beater bar.
- Expensive. You would expect more for the price.
Dyson DC25 Animal Specifications and other information:
- The cleaner comes with Motorized Brushbar which can clear away dog and cat fur from carpets.
- To clean confined spaces like stairs and upholstery, you can use the cleaner’s Mini Turbine Head.
- With Dyson’s Ball technology, it is easy to turn around and twist, so you can clean your house without back-and-forth vacuuming, and you will not miss any angle.
- The vacuum comes with a Telescope Reach Wand, you can use it to reach upholstery, drapes, and other things.
- With the Root Cyclone technology, the vacuum can isolate dirt from the air, this will guarantee your vacuuming is efficient, and without loss of suction.
- It is Certified Asthma Friendly, comes with a HEPA filter which can traps bacteria, pollen, and other allergens.
- It is bagless, comes with a 0.31-Gallon Hygienic Dust Bin, you can empty it just by pressing button.
- It also comes with a Stair Tool Attachment and a Combination Tool.
- Dyson DC25 Animal features a 11 Amps Motor.
- Its suction power is 220 air watts.
- It carries a 5-year warranty.
- Vacuum weight: 24 lbs. Measures 42.4 x 12.2 x 15.4 inches.
This pet hair upright bagless vacuum cleaners is selling hot on Amazon, with hundreds of positive feedback, you can Click to Read More Customer Reviews
Questions from vistors:
It has beater bar, so it works on carpets. And the beater bar can be turned off while vacuum bare floors.
Though Dyson claimed that it can be used on hard floors, some users said it was only good on certain carpets, and it could scratched wood floors. Think twice if you want to use it mainly on hard floors.
Yes, it is good on small particles.
DC25 Animal has two filters: an exhaust filter and a pre-motor filter, one is located at the top of the dust bin and one is located in the ball, both are washable, Dyson suggests the filters should be rinsed at least every 3 months.
No, you have to manually rewind the power cord.
Dyson DC25 Manual Downlaod: PDF Guide Download Link
Troubleshooting Guide: Dyson DC25 Help Center