Eureka 96B is a lightweight, bagless, rechargeable, cordless vacuum for hardwood floors and carpets. If you don’t have many outlets in your home, or need a small cordless vacuum for quick light dirt jobs, this unit meets your needs.
- Easy to assemble.
- Good for hardwood floors, tile floors, area rugs, carpets.
- Pick up dog, cat hair, bird feathers, people hair, crumbs, cat food, cat litter, dust, dirt.
- On/Off switch makes it easy to transform between carpets and hard floors.
- Battery life is good, it can last about 15 minutes.
- It comes with an extra battery so no worry about the power. You can charge both at once.
- It is light and small, easy to lift, move, as well as store.
- Not noisy.
- Dirt bin is easy to empty.
- No cord to wind by hand.
- It gets the edges quite well.
- No hose attachment for getting into corners.
- Sometimes, you need to deal with the long hair rolled up in the roller to keep the vacuum working well.
- Dirt cup is not big enough, you have to empty it often.
- It may take some effort to put the dirt cup back.
- It isn’t powerful enough clean up pellet style kitty litter and large debris well, you will have to go over it several times to pick them up.
|Vacuum:||Eureka 96B Cordless Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner|
|Surface Type:||Hardwood Floors, Tile Floors, Area Rugs, Carpets|
|Price:||Eureka 96B price is $69.99.|
|Power Source:||Battery, the manual says that the battery should be charged 14 to 16 hours before first use.|
|On/Off Switch:||Carpet cleaning starts the brush roll turning, bare floor cleaning stops the brush roll.|
|Dimensions:||15 x 8.2 x 12.5 inches|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Eureka 96B Manual:||Owner’s Guide|