We will compare and show you the difference between Hoover UH70120 and UH70205 below:
UH70120 vs UH70205
The UH70205 has a headlamp to help clean low light spots thoroughly whereas the UH70120 does not come with the light for dark spot cleaning.
Brush ON/OFF Switch:
The UH70205 equips with the Brush ON/OFF switch which makes it convenient to clean between carpet and bare floors whereas there is no way to shut off the brush roller.
The UH70205 features a handle that can be folded for easy storage whereas the UH70205 does not feature the folding handle.
The UH70120 weighs 16.5 lbs whereas the UH70120 weighs 17.8 lbs.
The UH70120 is green whereas the UH70205 is grey.
Price: UH70120 is a bit cheaper than the UH70205.
UH70120 is priced at $129.99 while the UH70205 is priced at $135.99 at hoover.com. (prices checked on June 11, 2013)
There are similarities between these two T-Series WindTunnel vacuums:
- they are corded, have a cord length of 27 ft.
- 12 amps motor and 13.5″ nozzle path;
- they are bagless, have transparent dust cup that allows you to check what you have picked up at any time;
- they feature cord rewind that retracts cord automatically and fast, make storage neat;
- attachments: Air Driven Hand Tool, Upholstery/Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, Stretch Hose, 12-inch Extension Wand;
- have indicator to tell when to check the filter;
- power button locates on handle for easy reach;
- NO self propelled feature;
- 2-year limited warranty;
- equip with the Hoover WindTunnel technology provides awesome suction for thorough cleaning;
- feature bumper to protect furniture at your home;
- 5 adjustable height settings that adjust when needed to vacuum various flooring;
- HEPA filter helps capture small particles and allergens and improve air quality at your home.
To learn more about Hoover UH70120 and UH70205, you can download the manuals:
Hoover UH70120 Manual Download:
Hoover UH70205 Manual Download:
Please share your opinions if you know more difference between Hoover UH70120 and UH70205.