Sanitaire SC3683 is a lightweight and compact canister vacuum that comes with a long metal wand, shoulder strap, uses bag and has a sealed filtration system, it is for hard surface, tight spaces, above floor cleaning such as cleaning ceiling fans, cobwebs, but not for carpets.
To learn more, read Sanitaire SC3683 review below that includes pros, cons, and specs of Sanitaire SC3683.
Pros of Sanitaire SC3683:
- Long, sturdy, extendable metal wand.
- Easy to change bags.
- Comes with a handy carrying shoulder strap.
- Sealed filtration system.
- Cleans curtains, furniture, baseboards.
- Compact and does not take up much space.
- Has air adjustment feature.
- Can use hand or foot to access the On/Off switch.
- It fits under furniture.
- Hose swivels on both ends.
- Replacement bag are inexpensive.
Cons of SC3683:
- It is noisy.
- Power cable is short.
- Supports HEPA filter, but does not comes with one.
- Floor tool does not have wheels on the bottom to help move smoothly.
- Does not work well on carpets.
- Wheels are hard plastic, not rubber wheels.
- On/Off switch feels flimsy.
|Color:||Black and Red|
|Power Rating:||10 Amps|
|Cord Length:||20 Feet|
|Automatic Cord Rewind:||No|
|Bagged or Bagless:||Bagged|
|Sanitaire SC3683 Bag Type:||Can use the style MM bag|
|Sanitaire SC3683 HEPA Filter Type:||Can use the filter part no. 60666B.|
|Tools:||Dusting brush, Crevice Tool, Hose, Telescoping Wand, Shoulder Strap|
|Hose Length:||7 feet|
|Cleaning Path:||9 inches|
|Dimensions:||17″ x 9″ x 11.25″|
|Warranty:||1-year limited warranty|
|Other details:||Comes with an attachment for thin carpet and area rugs; 1200 watt motor|
|Sanitaire SC3683 Manual:||Download, if the link is not working, you can visit http://www.sanitairevac.com to search and download it.|