The difference between the Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G(yellow), 3670M(yellow) and 3670H(blue) are as follows:
This is the obvious difference between them, the 3670G and 3670M are yellow, while the 3670H is blue.
- Number of Bags Included
The 3670M comes with 5 bags whereas the 3670H and 3670G come with 2 bags.
|Vacuum||Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Bagged Canister Vacuum||Eureka Mighty Mite 3670M Bagged Canister Vacuum||Eureka Mighty Mite 3670H Bagged Canister Vacuum|
|Power Specs||120V, 10 amps||120V, 10 amps||120V, 10 amps|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No||No||No|
|Dust Collection Type||Bagged||Bagged||Bagged|
|Bag Type||Disposable Dust Bag (STYLE MM)||Disposable Dust Bag (STYLE MM)||Disposable Dust Bag (STYLE MM)|
|Check Bag Indicator||No||No||No|
|Max Extended Reach||11-foot||11-foot||11-foot|
|Cleaning Path Width||11-inch||11-inch||11-inch|
|Self Cleaning Brush Roll||No||No||No|
|On/Off Switch Location||on the canister||on the canister||on the canister|
|2-in-1 Upholstery/Dusting Brush||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Onboard Tool Storage||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Number of Bags||2||5||2|
|Dimensions||9" x 17.5" x 11.3"||9" x 17.5" x 11.3"||9" x 17.5" x 11.3"|
|Weight||8.6 lbs||8.6 lbs||8.6 lbs|
|Warranty||One Year Limited Warranty||One Year Limited Warranty||One Year Limited Warranty|
Otherwise, they are functionally the same.
Parts are interchangeable, such as the filters and bags.
- These Eureka Mighty Mite canister vacuum cleaners are bagged, they use a 2.5L bag to collect dust, dirt, pet hair and other messes. So, there is no messy dust cup to clean.
- They come with a floor nozzle which does not have motorized brushroll. So, they are more suitable for cleaning hard floors and flat area rugs. Not for those high pile carpets.
- Since there is no motorized roller, there is no belt to replace.
- They are pretty lightweight, weigh less than 9 pounds, easy to carry around with one hand.
- They are corded, cord length is 20-foot.
- There is no automatic cord rewind, you have to wind the cord by hand.
- Motor filter part no. 38333.
- Carry 1-year limited warranty.
- Auto shut-off protects against overheating.
- Have a blower port to help clean in garage, your computer insides, workshop floors and other similar cleaning jobs.
- They have adjustable suction control ring that allows you to open to lower suction and close to increase suction.
- The crevice tool and 2-in-1 upholstery and dusting brush can be stored onboard.
- There is no full bag indicator to tell you when to change the bag.
- According to many user reviews, the overall build qualify is not good. They feel cheap, the attachments and the hose are cheap feeling, hose is just thin plastic, seems all the money puts into the motor.
- Tubes are plastic.
- The brush attachment is a bit narrow.
Q & A:
Do they come with a HEPA filter?
NO, they don’t. However, if you want a HEPA filter, you can have a look at the part number 60666B.
What bags fit Eureka 3670G?
They use Eureka Style MM Bags.
3 Pack part number: 60295C.
Download manual to learn more about the Eureka 3670 series vacuums:
According to customer support, depending on where you buy the vacuum, the 3670H may come with an extra attachment the other two models do not include.
Based on my research, the 3670 old models used to have a 12 amps motor, but now they equipped with a 10 amps motor. That’s why you read some misinformation on some retailers product information pages.