The difference between Bissell 3061 and 3079 featherweight cordless stick & handheld 2-in-1 vacuum are as follows:
The Bissell 3061 is powered by 10.8V lithium-ion battery, it runs up to 20 minutes.
Whereas the Bissell 3079 equipped with 14.4V lithium-ion battery, it runs up to 25 minutes.
The 3061 has 1 speed whereas the 3079 has 2 speed options.
The 3061 is blue while the 3079 is red.
Otherwise, they are the same.
Similarities between them:
- Cordless and bagless.
- Battery is not detachable, NOT the type that you can get an extra battery to extend the running time.
- Takes about 4.5 hours to fully charged.
- They are stick & handheld 2-in-1 vacuum. The built-in hand vacuum can be removed from the stick.
- Motorized brushroll allows you to turn on or off to clean both carpeted surfaces and hard floors.
- Fingertip control allows you to turn on/off the vacuum, or the brushroll without bending over.
- Handle can be folded down for storage, or folded inward to clean under furniture.
- Swivel head adds extra maneuverability, especially when cleaning around obstacles.
- Filter is washable.
- Can stand by their own.
- Comes with a upholstery tool and a crevice tool.
- Carry one year limited warranty.
|Vacuum||Bissell 3061 Featherweight Cordless Stick Vacuum||Bissell 3079 Featherweight Cordless XRT 14.4V Stick Vacuum|
|Design||Stick & Handheld 2-in-1||Stick & Handheld 2-in-1|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||Battery Powered|
|Battery||10.8V lithium-ion battery||14.4V lithium-ion battery|
|Charge Time||4.5 hours||4.5 hours|
|Run Time||up to 20 minutes||up to 25 minutes|
|Trigger Type Control||No||No|
|Tangle Free Roller||No||No|
|2-Way Folding Handle||Yes||Yes|
|Removable Hand Vacuum||Yes||Yes|
|Easy Empty Bin||Yes||Yes|
|Accessories||Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool||Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool|
|Weight||5.8 pounds||7.68 pounds|
|Dimensions||24 x 10.7 x 7.6 inches||23.9 x 10.9 x 7.2 inches|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty||1-year limited warranty|
|Origin||Made in China||Made in China|