The main difference between the Dirt Devil Razor and Razor Pet is the included turbo tools.
The Razor Pet comes with a TurboClaw Pet Tool that has rubber nubs to help loosen and remove stubborn dirt and pet hair on stairs, mattresses, upholstery, etc.
Whereas the non pet version comes with a general Turbo Tool that has no rubber nubs.
There is also small difference on the color scheme. The pet version has purple color.
Otherwise, they are the same.
- They are corded upright vacuum cleaners that have a 25-foot cord.
- Powered by a 8 amps motor.
- They are bagless, has a transparent dust cup.
- Three stage filtration system keep the vacuum running smoothly and longer with less maintenance.
- Lightweight upright, weighs approximately 12 lbs.
- Swivel steering allows you to steers around furniture with minimal effort.
- Low profile design.
- Premium SPIN4PRO brushroll is designed and optimized to tackle both carpet and hard floors with automatic height adjustment.
- 12-inch cleaning path width.
- 10-foot cleaning reach to help clean hard-to-reach places like ceiling fans and stairs.
- Detachable handle with wand.
- Comes with a 2-in-1 Tool which can be used as a dusting tool or a crevice tool.
- Carry 2-year limited warranty.
Some questions and answers about the Dirt Devil Razor & Razor Pet:
- Are the turbo tools motorized?
No, the brush is air driven.
- Do they use HEPA filters?
No, the included filters are not HEPA filters.
- Are the filters rinsable?
- Can the brushroll be removed to clean up?
Yes, it is easy to detach without using tools.
Just turn the vacuum over, press the brushroll release tabs to remove it.
- Can you turn off the brushroll when cleaning bare floors?
Yes, you can use suction only without the brushroll rotating.
- Do they have pile height adjustment?
You can not adjust the height manually, the machines adjust it automatically.
- Do they have automatic cord rewind?
No. You wind the cord by hand.
- Do they have LED headlights?
No, they don’t.
- Do they have fingertip power control on the handle?
No, power control is on the top of the canister.
- Can you turn off the steering?
No, you cannot.
- Do they use a belt?
Yes, they do.
- Do they have suction control?
No, they do not have suction adjustment.
Download manual to learn more: