The difference between the Bissell Spinwave Cordless 2307, 2315, 2315A, SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Expert 23159 and SpinWave Cordless Pet 23157 are the color and what accessories are included, the machines are functionally the same.
- The Bissell SpinWave Cordless 2307,2315 and 2315A are Grey with Blue, come with one set of Scrubby Pads, one set of Soft Touch Pads, and two 8oz Multi Surface Formula.
- The SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Expert 23159 is Grey with Blue, comes with one set of Scrubby Pads, two sets of Soft Touch Pads, two 8oz Wood Floor Formula and one 8oz Hard Floor Sanitize Formula.
- The SpinWave Cordless Pet 23157 is Grey with Purple, comes with one set of Scrubby Pads, one set of Soft Touch Pads, and two 8oz Pet Multi Surface Formula.
Bissell SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Spin Mop Models Comparison
|Mop||Bissell SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Spin Mop 2307||Bissell SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Spin Mop 2315||Bissell SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Spin Mop 2315A||Bissell SpinWave Cordless Pet Hard Floor Spin Mop 23157||Bissell SpinWave Cordless Hard Floor Expert Hard Floor Spin Mop 23159|
|Type||Powered Spin Mop||Powered Spin Mop||Powered Spin Mop||Powered Spin Mop||Powered Spin Mop|
|Surfaces to Clean||Sealed Hard Floors||Sealed Hard Floors||Sealed Hard Floors||Sealed Hard Floors||Sealed Hard Floors|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered|
|Battery||18V 2000mAh Lithium ion Battery||18V 2000mAh Lithium ion Battery||18V 2000mAh Lithium ion Battery||18V 2000mAh Lithium ion Battery||18V 2000mAh Lithium ion Battery|
|Charge Time||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours|
|Run Time||20 minutes||20 minutes||20 minutes||20 minutes||20 minutes|
|On/Off Control||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle|
|On Demand Spray||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle||Yes, on handle|
|Removable Solution Tank||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Tank Capacity||28 oz||28 oz||28 oz||28 oz||28 oz|
|Cleaning Path Width||14-inch||14-inch||14-inch||14-inch||14-inch|
|Scrubby Pads||One Set||One Set||One Set||One Set||One Set|
|Soft Touch Pads||One Set||One Set||One Set||One Set||Two Sets|
|8oz Multi Surface Formula||Two Bottles||Two Bottles||Two Bottles||No||No|
|8oz Wood Floor Formula||No||No||No||No||Two Bottles|
|8oz Hard Floor Sanitize Formula||No||No||No||No||One Bottle|
|8oz Multi Surface Pet Formula||No||No||No||Two Bottles||No|
|Weight||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs|
- These Bissell SpinWave cordless hard floor mops are designed for cleaning sealed hard floors, can be used on sealed wood, tile, linoleum floors, etc.
- They cannot be used to clean carpet or area rugs.
- They are powered by 18V 2000mAh lithium ion battery. The battery pack is not detachable. So you cannot buy an extra battery to swap and extend the run time.
- Charging time is approximately 4 hours, run time is approximately 20 minutes.
- All of them come with charging adapter, storage tray and trial size floor cleaning formula.
- There are many people wondering if they can use their own cleaning solution. Bissell indicated clearly that this may void the warranty. So, if you don’t care the warranty, it should be fine to use solution that can be used on sealed hard floors. But if you need the warranty, you can only use Bissell SpinWave cordless formula in your machine.
- They do not have a separate tank to hold the detergent only. You will have to pour detergent into the clean water tank before cleaning.
- They do not have a dirty water tank to collect dirty water. Water is absorbed into the mop pads.
- Any remaining solution in the clean water tank should be emptied before storage.
- Wet cleaning pads need to be removed from the nozzle after mopping.
- It is recommended to wash the mop pads after every use. They can be machine washed with warm water. But you should use only liquid detergents. Do not use
bleach or fabric softener.
- If the floor looks streaky after cleaning, you’d better use one set of clean mop pads with plain water only to try again.
- All carry one year limited warranty.
Some questions and answers:
- Do these SpinWave cordless mops heat up the water?
No, they don’t have a heater.
- Do they vacuum and mop?
No. They do not vacuum.
- Do they steam the floor?
No, they do not steam.
- Does Bissell offer disposable pads for these cordless SpinWave spin mops?
At this moment, no.
- Do you have to keep holding down the button to run the machines?
No. There is a On/Off control. You just need to press the button once to power on.
- Can you use the SpinWave with water only?