The Bissell Cleanview includes several sub series, each series have many models, let’s compare the top selling ones and find the difference between them below.
- The 9595a is Black and Napa Valley in color; it has a 12 amps motor; 2.2 liter dust cup; it has the TurboBrush holder at the back of the handle; and it has the power switch located on the left side, near the middle of the vacuum.
- The Bissell 1330 is Samba Orange in color. According to Bissell customer service, when compared to the 9595a, the 1330 features a new brush roller design which helps pick up better on floors. It also has a more efficient motor with lower amps which is 10 amps. It has a 2L dust cup. Its TurboBrush holder is also at the back of the handle; and it has the power switch located on the left side, near the middle of the vacuum.
- The 1831 is Orange in color; when compared to the 1330, it has a newer more efficient motor which is 8 amps; it holds up to 2 liter; and the TurboBrush holder was moved to the front of the handle from the back; its power switch was changed to a foot pedal, located at the back and near the base.
- The 2486 is Orange in color; it has 8 amps motor; dust cup capacity is 1 liter; the TurboBrush holder is located at the front of the handle; its On/Off foot pedal is located at the back and near the base.
- The 2492 is Red in color; it has 8 amps motor; dust cup capacity is 1 liter; the TurboBrush holder is located at the front of the handle; its On/Off foot pedal is located at the back and near the base.
Apart from the above differences, there is also design difference on the handle and some other small cosmetic differences. Otherwise, they are similar.
Bissell CleanView Specs and Features:
- They are corded and bagless.
- 25-foot power cord which is not retractable.
- Multi-Level Filtration helps reduce allergens. There’s a pre-motor foam filter which is washable, and a post-motor pleated filter that is not washable, it needs to be replaced every 3 to 6 months. They do NOT use HEPA filters.
- Multi-Cyclonic Separation System for long-lasting, powerful suction.
- Brush roller CANNOT be turned off.
- Transparent brush view window allows users to check if there’s anything tangled around the roller conveniently.
- Brush roller can be removed for cleaning up. However, you need to unscrew 6 screws to remove the brush cover at the bottom to access to the roller. It would be better if you can detach the roller from the top but not the bottom of the vacuum base.
- 5 height settings for cleaning different surfaces, from bare floor to high pile carpets.
- 6-foot hose which is a bit short.
- 13.5-inch foot width.
- Bottom empty dust cup for quick and easy maintenance.
- Carry 2 year limited warranty.
- OnePass Technology – powerful suction and an innovative brush design for a more thorough clean on the initial pass.
- Come with attachments: (1) TurboBrush tool, (1) Crevice tool, (1) Dusting brush. (1) Extension wand.
All tools store onboard for quick and convient reach while vacuuming.
The TurboBrush Tool is for cleaning stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more.
Crevice tool is for cleaning tight narrow spaces.
Dusting brush is for dusting furniture, blinds, books, lamps, shelves
Extension wand can be used with desired attachments for a longer reach.
|Model||Motor Amps||Capacity||Power Control||TurboBrush holder location|
|9595a||12 amps||2.2L||Common Switch||At the back of the handle|
|1330||10 amps||2L||Common Switch||At the back of the handle|
|1831||8 amps||2L||Foot Pedal||At the front of the handle|
|2486||8 amps||1L||Foot Pedal||At the front of the handle|
|2492||8 amps||1L||Foot Pedal||At the front of the handle|
Besides the original Bissell CleanView models, there are also CleanView Swivel and CleanView Rewind models, they use a new brushroll design which is different from the original CleanView, but not much different. All the Swivel models feature swivel steering, all the Rewind models have automatic retractable power cord. The Pet versions come with specialized pet tool. And it seems that all the Rewind models come with a lifetime post filter instead of a tap-to-clean post filter that needs to be replaced every 3 to 6 months on other models. There is also price difference on these vacuum cleaners.
Below is a comparison chart to show you some main difference between Bissell CleanView vs CleanView Swivel Pet vs CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet vs Rewind Pet vs Rewind Pet Deluxe (9595a,1330,1831,2486,2489 vs 2252 vs 2254,22543 vs 2258 vs 2489 vs 24899)
|Series||CleanView||CleanView Swivel Pet||CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet||CleanView Swivel Revind Pet Deluxe||CleanView Rewind Pet||CleanView Rewind Pet Deluxe|
|Brushroll Type||OnePass||Triple Action||Triple Action||Triple Action||Triple Action||Triple Action|
|Automatic Cord Retractor||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bin Capacity||2.2 L(9595a) or 2 L(1330,1831) or 1 L(2486,2492)||1 L||1 L||1 L||1 L||1 L|
|Amps||12 amps(9595a) or 10 amps(1330) or 8 amps(1831,2486,2492)||8 amps||8 amps||8 amps||8 amps||8 amps|
|Attachments||(1) TurboBrush Tool, (1) Crevice Tool, (1) Dusting Brush. (1) Extension Wand.||(1) Pet TurboEraser Tool, (1) Crevice Tool, (1) Dusting Brush (1) Extension Wand, (1)Pet Hair Corner Tool||(1) Pet TurboEraser Tool, (1) Crevice Tool, (1) Dusting Brush (1) Extension Wand, (1)Pet Hair Corner Tool||(1) Pet TurboEraser Tool, (1) Crevice Tool, (1) Dusting Brush (1) Extension Wand, (1)Pet Hair Eraser Tool||(1) Pet TurboEraser Tool, (1) Crevice Tool, (1) Dusting Brush (1) Extension Wand||(1) Pet TurboEraser Tool, (1) Crevice Tool, (1) Dusting Brush (1) Extension Wand, (1)Pet Hair Corner Tool|