The Bissell Pet Stain Eraser portable carpet cleaners are battery powered handheld machines for getting rid of pet odors & stains, food grease, cola spills and other similar messes from carpeted and upholstered surfaces. When using with certain attachment, some of the stain removal machines can also be used to remove grime, finger print, pet drool or similar messes from hard surfaces like windows and mirrors.
- Pet Stain Eraser 2003, 2003T, 20037, 2054(exclusive to Walmart)
- Pet Stain Eraser Deluxe 2002, 2002Q
- Pet Stain Eraser Deluxe Ion 2164a
- Pet Stain Eraser PowerBrush 2842
- Pet Stain Eraser PowerBrush Plus 2837
There are 2 main versions.
The Pet Stain Eraser 2003, 2003T, 20037, Advanced 2054, Deluxe 2002,2002Q, and Deluxe Ion 2164A look very similar;
whereas the new version Pet Stain Eraser PowerBrush 2842 and PowerBrush Plus 2837 are almost the same.
Apart from the shape, the main difference between the old version and new version is:
the old version uses a stationary scrubbing brush (circle bristle brush or straight bristle brush),
while the PowerBrush version uses a rotating DirtLifter PowerBrush to loosen, lift and remove dog & cat pee, poo, vomit smell and stains, fruit juice, food grease, coffee, and other stains.
And the PowerBrush can also use a stationary pet brush with rubber bristle to remove pet hair and other messes, while the old version does not support a power rotating brush.
The rotating brush can be turned on and off.
The difference between the Bissell Pet Stain Eraser Cordless regular model 2003, 20037, 2003T, Advanced 2054, Deluxe model 2002, 2002Q, and Deluxe Ion model 2164A is as follows:
- The Regular model 2003 and 2003T are green, 20037 is blue, take 4 hour to fully charge,run about 15 minute per charge. The 2003 comes with (2)trial size bottles of Professional Spot & Stain + Oxy formula, 2003T comes with (2)trial size bottles of Professional Spot & Stain + Oxy formula, 20037 comes with (1)trial size bottles of Professional Spot & Stain + Oxy formula.
- The Advanced model 2054 is purple, take 4 hour to fully charge,run about 15 minute per charge. Comes with (1)trial size bottle (8 oz.) of Professional Spot & Stain + Oxy formula.
- The Deluxe 2002 and 2002Q are pink, they are almost the same as the regular model but includes an additional Detachable Window Tool that is designed specifically for cleaning windows and mirrors. You can use it to spray, scrub and remove dirt, grime, smudges, finger prints & pet drool from hard surfaces.
Apart from the window squeegee tool, the 2002 and 2002Q comes with (2)trial size bottles of Professional Spot & Stain + Oxy formula.
- The Deluxe Ion model 2164A is teal, also comes with the Detachable Window Tool. And it features a larger battery, takes 8 hour to fully charge, runs up to 30 minutes per charge. It also comes with (1)trial size bottle (8 oz.) of Professional Spot & Stain + Oxy formula.
P.S. the amount of bottles of formula may vary.
Pet Stain Eraser PowerBrush 2842 vs PowerBrush Plus 2837 what’s the difference?
The difference between the Pet Stain Eraser PowerBrush and Plus is:
the Plus comes with an additional Stationary Pet Tool which has rubber bristles to help remove tough pet messes, and this tool is easy to clean up.
The PowerBrush Plus comes with (2) trial-size bottle of PRO OXY Spot & Stain Formula whereas the PowerBrush comes with (1) trial-size bottle of ADVANCED PRO OXY Spot & Stain Formula.
Both of the PowerBrush and PowerBrush Plus take 4.5 hours to fully charge, and run 20 minutes per charge.
All of these Bissell Pet Stain Eraser models are cordless, powered by 7.2V battery, have 3-inch cleaning path width, 8-ounce tank capacity, carry 2-year limited warranty.
If you find anything wrong in the above comparison, please point it out.
Download manuals to learn more: