There are a couple of differences between Hoover Blade Base BH53300, Blade Plus BH53310, Blade Plus with Tangle Guard Nozzle BH53315, Blade Pet BH53320 and Blade Max BH53350.
The Hoover Blade Base BH53300 uses a 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery which runs up to 25 minutes, the Blade Plus BH53310, BH53315 and Blade Pet BH53320 use a 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery which runs up to 35 hours, the Blade Max BH53350 uses a 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery that runs up to 45 minutes.
The Blade Max BH53350 equipped with a High Performance Digital Motor that delivers stronger suction power than the Hoover Blade Base BH53300, Blade Plus BH53310, BH53315, and Blade Pet BH53320.
- Nozzle and Accessory
The Blade Base BH53300 comes with a Multi-Surface Brush Roll Nozzle, Crevice Tool, and Dusting Brush.
Blade Plus BH53310 comes with a Multi-Surface Brush Roll Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, and Upholstery Tool.
Blade Plus BH53315 comes with a Tangle Guard™ Brush Roll Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, and Upholstery Tool.
Blade Pet BH53320 comes with a Multi-Surface Brush Roll Nozzle, Motorized Pet Tool, Crevice Tool, and Dusting Brush.
Blade Max BH53350 comes with the most tools, including a Multi-Surface Brush Roll Nozzle, Microfiber Hard Floor Nozzle, Motorized Pet Tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, and Upholstery Tool.
Dyson DC59 vs DC41
|Dyson DC41 Animal||Dyson DC59 Animal|
|Cyclone Technology Type||Radial Root Cyclone™ technology||2 Tier Radial™ cyclone technology|
|Design||Full Size Upright||Handheld/Stick|
|Multiple Floor Types Cleaning|
|Suction Power||235 airwatts||Dual Power Mode, 28 airwatts at standard power or 100 airwatts in boost mode|
|Bin Capacity||0.55 gallons||0.12 gallons|
|Cord Length||35 ft||NA|
|Battery Type||NA||Nickel Manganese Cobalt/Li-ion|
|Battery Life||NA||26 minutes on standard mode, 6 minutes cleaning time on boost mode|
|Charge Time||NA||3.5 hours|
|Cleaner Head Width||about 13.3″||9.8"|
|Warranty||5 year warranty on parts & labor||2 year warranty on parts & labor|
|Weight||17.1 lbs||4.6 lbs|
|Dimensions||42.4" x 13.4" x 15.4"||9.8" x 47.8" x 8.2"|
Similarities between them:
- Stick and handheld 2-in-1 design to meet different cleaning needs.
- Removable battery design allows you to swap out the battery to extend running time.
- Dual cyclonic DustVault™ Technology helps capture dust, dirt pet dander particles, and maintain suction power.
- Tangle Guard™ Brush Roll helps protect against hair wrap around roller for easy maintenance and cleanup.
- Multi-Surface Brush Roll is designed for optimal cleaning performance on hard floors and carpets.
- Microfiber Hard Floor Nozzle is engineered for hard floor cleaning, good for capturing larger debris.
- Motorized Pet Tool is designed specifically for removing embedded dirt and pet hair on furniture, upholstery, stairs, etc.
- LED Headlights help you see hidden dirt and clean dark spots.
- Fingertip controls allow you to change settings without bending over.
- Two-Speed Power Control for different cleaning needs.
Use Carpet Mode for deeper cleaning, use ECO Mode for extending runtime.
- Includes wall mount for neat storage.
- Carry 3 year limited warranty.
Some questions and answers:
- Can you turn off the floor nozzle brush?
Yes. There’s a brush On/Off setting.
- Do they stand upright by themselves when using with the floor nozzle?
No, they don’t.
- Can you use them corded?
- Can you charge the battery while hanging the vacuum on the wall?
No. You attach the battery pack to the charger to charge.
And the charger base is separate, it does not have a wall mount.
- Do they have a hose?
- How long does it take to charge the battery?
Less than 3.5 hours.
Download Manuals to Learn More:
Blade Base Manual:
Blade+ User Guide:
Blade Max Instructions: