The Shark Navigator Pet Pro upright vacuum with self cleaning brushroll ZU60 and the ZU62 are almost the same. The key difference is the color and the included accessories. The ZU60 is Terracota,sold on walmart.com, and it comes with 2 attachments: a Upholstery Tool and a 5.5-inch Crevice Tool. The ZU62 is Pewter Grey Metallic,sold on amazon.com,bestbuy.com and more, it comes with 3 attachments: a Duster Crevice Tool, Upholstery Tool, and Dusting Brush.
ZU60,ZU62 Specs and features:
- Self cleaning brushroll with less hair tangle problem.
- Weighs 16 pounds.
- Dust bin holds up to 2.8 quarts.
- 9.5 amps,1150 wattage.
- Washable HEPA filter helps trap particles and allergens.
- 25-foot power cord.
- 12-foot hose for extended cleaning.
- Removable cleaning wand for easy above floor cleaning.
- Variable suction control.
- Good suction power.
- Does a good job of picking up the dog,cat,long hair.
- Bin is large.
- Long hose for stairs, up and down cleaning.
- Easy to empty.
- No LED headlights.
- The control button is not on the handle, but on the top of the pod.
- Do not have the lift away feature.
- The brushroll cannot be turned off while using the floor nozzle.
- No manual height adjustment.
- Does not work on some carpets, hard to push.
- Hose does not stretch well.
- Wheels are small.
Do ZU60,ZU62 have a brushroll on/off control?
No. The roller is always on,you can set it to hard floor mode with slow spinning speed or carpet mode with high speed.
Can you detach the roller to remove wrapping hair?
No. But there is a clear cover that is easy to remove, you can access to the roller after removing the cover.
Can you lift away the pod for portable cleaning?
No. The ZU60,ZU62 are not Lift Away vacuum cleaners,you cannot detach the pod to use the wand with the nozzle, or lift the pod to clean high and low areas around your house.
How many tools can be stored on the vacuum?
You can store 2 tools on the vacuum.
Is it bagged or bagless?
Does it have headlights?
No. No lights to reveal debris in front.
Does the hose work with powered attachments?
Do the ZU60,ZU62 have height adjustment?
No. No way to adjust the height of the beater bar.
Does it have suction control?
Yes. You can release suction if the suction power is too strong for certain cleaning jobs.