Let’s learn the difference between Shark Rocket Pro Cordless Stick Vacuum IZ140, IZ140C, IZ142 and UZ145 below:
The IZ140 and IZ140C have no headlights whereas the IZ142 and UZ145 equipped with LED headlights on the nozzle.
The IZ140 comes with a MultiFLEX Wand, a Dusting Brush and an 8-inch Crevice Tool.
The IZ140C comes with a Straight Wand, an Upholstery Tool and an 8-inch Crevice Tool.
The IZ142 may come with a Straight Wand or a MultiFLEX Wand, a Pet Multi-Tool and an 8-inch Crevice Tool.
The UZ145 may come with a Straight Wand or MultiFLEX Wand, a Dusting Brush and an 8-inch Crevice Tool.
The IZ140 is Teal, the IZ140C is Green, whereas the IZ142 and UZ145 are Orange.
- Can be used as a stick vacuum or transformed into a handheld vacuum to tackle different cleaning jobs.
- Cordless, powered by 1900mAh 21.6V Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (battery part number XFBT620). Battery can only be charged in the vacuum.
- Self-cleaning brushroll for removing hair without hair wrap.
- PowerFins provide non stop contact to clean carpets and floors.
- Carry 5-year limited warranty on the unit, 2-year limited warranty on the battery.
- Washable filters. It is recommended to rinse them with water only, clean the 2 pre-motor filters at least once a month and post-motor filter at least once a year.
- Bagless, transparent dust cup holds 0.34 dry quarts.
Some questions and answers:
- Do they have a wall mount?
- Is the battery removable?
The battery is fixed, it is replaceable but requires tools to replace. Not the type that you can get a second battery to easliy swap out to extend the running time.
- How long will it take to charge?
A full charge takes approximately 3 – 3.5 hours.
- What’s the run time?
Depends on which mode and setting you choose.
They have Standard mode and Boost mode, Bare Floor setting and Carpet setting.
When using as a hand vac, they run up to 40 minutes in Standard mode, up to 10 minutes in Boost mode.
While using with the floor nozzle, choosing Bare Floor setting, they run up to 25 minutes in Standard mode, up to 10 minutes in Boost mode.
While using with floor nozzle, choosing Carpet setting, they run up to 20 minutes in Standard mode, up to 10 minutes in Boost mode.
- Do you have to continuously hold a button to use them?
They have On/Off control, in standard mode, you do not have to keep pressing the button. However, if you need more suction power, you will need to pull the Trigger
on the handheld vacuum to enter the Boost mode for extra power. And release it to return to standard mode.