The difference between Shark ZS350, ZS351, ZS352 and HV345 is the included accessories and color. (Please always check what are included before buying if attachments are important to you.)
- The Shark ZS350 is purple, comes with a 5-inch Crevice Tool and a Pet Multi Tool, and a Wall Mount Storage Hook. Early version may just includes a 5-inch Crevice Tool and a Pet Multi Tool.
- The Shark ZS351 is purple, comes with a Duster Crevice Tool, a Pet Multi Tool, an Onboard Tool Clip, and a Wall Mount Storage Hook. Early version may includes a 12-inch Crevice Tool and a Pet Multi Tool.
- The Shark ZS352 is Blue, comes with a 5-inch Crevice Tool, a Pet Multi Tool, a Precision Duster, an Onboard Tool Clip, and a Wall Mount Storage Hook. Early version may just includes a 5-inch Crevice Tool, a Pet Multi Tool and a Precision Duster.
- The Shark HV345 is Blue, comes with a 5-inch Crevice Tool, a Pet Multi-Tool, a Flexible Hose, an Onboard Tool Clip, and a Wall Mount Storage Hook.
The main new feature of this vacuum is the Zero-M self cleaning brushroll, Shark claimed that this technology actively removes long,short,human,pet hair wrap from the brushroll while you vacuum, so you don’t have to deal with the annoying problems. There are an integrated comb and bristle guards in the nozzle separate all the hair from the roller and direct it to the bin.
Does the Zero-M on Shark Rocket work?
Based on users reviews, it seems work well for many users. However, there are also some others complained that it did not work. If you are going to buy one because of the no hair wrap promotion, I suggest you read users reviews at Amazon.
Some Questions and answers:
- Does it stand by itself?
When vacuuming,it does not; when storing, you can detach the hand unit and hook it to the bottom part, so it will stand.
If you like a stick vacuum that stand by its own, you can have a look at the Shark Apex Uplight.
- Does the Shark Rocket Zero-M have a HEPA filter?
No. It uses Washable Foam & Felt Filters.
Replacement Pre-Motor Filter Kit part number is XPMFK320, pre-motor filters should be washed once a month, replaced every 2.5 years.
Replacement Post-Motor Filter part number is 1084FTV320, post-motor filter should be washed every 9 months, the post-motor filter should be replaced every 3 years.
- Does the nozzle have a motorized brush or suction powered brush?
- Does it have beater bar On/Off switch?
No. You cannot turn off the roller to vacuum hard floors. There are 2 settings, the roller keeps rotating, the only difference is the speed of roller.
- Does this vac lay flat enough to vacuum under furniture?
The nozzle is aproximately 4 inches high. When it is laying flat, it requires approximately 4.5 inches of clearance.
- Does it use a bag or bin?
- How big is the dust cup?
The capacity is approximately 0.8 dry quarts.
- Does it have retractable cord?
- Can you detach the dust bin to clean up?
Yes. Dust cup is removable.
- How long is the warranty?
It carries 5 year limited warranty.
- Can you connect the hand unit directly to the motorized floor nozzle without the wand?
- How many amp does the motor have?
- What is the voltage input for this Shark Rocket Zero-M vac?
- What is the wattage?
- How much does it weigh?
Weighs approximately 9 pounds.
- Easy to put together.
- Gets underneath low clearance furniture.
- Have the LED lights on nozzle and hand unit that illuminate dark spots.
- Dust cup is removable, easy enough to empty out dust bin and clean filters.
- Stick and handheld 2 in 1. Easy to take apart and use as a hand vacuum cleaner.
- The hand unit can be detached from the top and then attached to the bottom for compact storing.
- Top heavy, does not stand up by its own. You have to lay it down if you want to move something during vacuuming.
- Will make you feel a bit heavy and a little hard on your wrist and arm after using for a while before getting used to it.
- Does not pick up cheerios and larger objects well on hard surface.
- Brushroll cover is at the bottom of the nozzle, you have to unscrew 3 screws to access and clean the roller. And the roller is not removable.
Shark Rocket Zero-M Corded Stick Ultra-Light Vacuum ZS350/ZS351/ZS352/HV345 Specs & Features:
|Design||Stick & Handheld|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Cord Length||25 or 30 ft.|
|Brush On/Off Control||No|
|Pile Height Adjustment||No|
|Cleaning Path Width||8.5-inch|
|Dust Collection Type||Bagless|
|Capacity||0.8 Dry Quarts|
|Filters||Pre-Motor Filter Kit part number is XPMFK320,Post-Motor Filter part number is 1084FTV320|
|Headlight||Yes. On nozzle and handheld part.|
|Electronic Full Indicator||No|
|Dimensions||13.4″ x 10.2″ x 47.2″(LxWxH)|
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty|
Download manual to learn more: